CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Going to Florence

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going to Florence

Hey, my crew will be going to Florence, Coos Bay to go riding on the 21, 22, and 23 of this month. Anyone else up for going? Scatterbrain, DSNut, Topper, ODP maybe???

Old 01-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider

Might could swing it, I got aced out of going to FSW and Im dyin to get on it. I will keep you posted. Bikes tore apart right now should have back together in time.

Old 01-10-2006, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

What are you working on now? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It just don't end for you. Totally, let us know. We could not pull of FSW either, oh-well more to come I am sure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dying to get a taste of sand again. The hotel should be pretty open for that weekend, just let me know and I will make sure and get a room reserved....Good luck putting her back togeather

Old 01-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

Nothing big, mostly maint. would have liked to get the axle kit done but I guess Bomber isnt done with it yet. Just getting her cleaned up and some new axle bearings, oil change, filters, cleaning cables, and what not. they were due. Still trying to get the hydraulic clutch to work. Carbs out getting repaired. Recutting the plastic. Just little stuff, work slowed down so I have some time to work on it. Michelle and I have been kinda looking around for a bike for her, She likes the Z400, would be a good choice for her. She feels bad about not being able to keep up with us on her tank. SHe has gotten alot better riding so its time to step up to a sport bike. Hows your old man and Rod, be good to get together again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

They are doing good. We have made two trips up to the mountains for some snow riding and had some fun. The kids loved it. Rod has gone to work for the Duck...Aflac pretty funny I think. Tell her no reason to feel bad as long as she was having fun, although I think she liked busting Marky more [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And totally agree it would be good to hook up and ride......sourdough bread anyone lol

Old 01-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am planning to ride that weekend. What days will you be where, Dragon? I will be at Honeyman. I hope the weather improves. My DS is getting torn down tonight. I have to ship my +4 swingarm to its new owner. This coming weekend I am having my new swingarm and chromolly axle setup installed. How does a black powdercoated axle sound? The bike will retain stock width thanks to the strength of the tubing.

Scatterbrain, I am not looking forward to having my a$$ handed to me, but it is inevitable so I am prepared![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 01-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

What we have been doing, is Sat in Florence, Sunday at Winchester Bay, and Monday at Coos. We do a nice little full tour deal. I am praying big time for good weather that weekend. We have gotten very wet our last few trips out.....

Old 01-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

Just checked the weather, not looking too dry....Bring out the rain suits [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The cable from my Moose to my Lectron hates the combination of wind, sand and rain........ That being said, if the bike is done, I will be there at Florence on Saturday. As time grows closer we can make a plan to meet up.

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
The cable from my Moose to my Lectron hates the combination of wind, sand and rain........ That being said, if the bike is done, I will be there at Florence on Saturday. As time grows closer we can make a plan to meet up.

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sounds like a plan. And don't worry, you are not the only one that gets it handed to them by Scatter

Quick Reply: Going to Florence