CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Way atop olds hill

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Way atop olds hill

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331
She was very fast and a VERY beautiful woman. Double threat if you ask me.

222, any idea what that TRX weighed? My guess is that he was somewhere around 275 - 280 if not lighter.
My son and I hung out with the Utah crew all weekend. She was indeed everything Mike said.

Mike, I'm not sure about that bike but KBR had theirs down to 248 so I'd assume they were in that range.

Al

Old 01-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

that is light. wonder what kind of hp they were putting down. I'm sure we can do the math, but the hp to weight ration had to be very close.

Thanks for the words Randall, It was my pleasure.

Old 01-18-2006, 12:22 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: 222
Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Derby, thanks for that reply. Ruth is one women that can ride with the best of them. Thats great they all did well.
That's an understatement!!! She can outride the best of them! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Eric and I took a 5 minute walk to check out the rest of the hill racers. We were astonished to see a girl on a bike kicking everyone's butt through the whoops! We watched her for several minutes and made an executive decision that she needed to be on one of our bikes! Well, the hill didn't get groomed until an hour before dark, so we had no time to get her familiar with takeoffs and shift points of the DS800, but on her second practice run, she made the highest mph on all motor we had seen so far!! And believe me, we were radaring everything, everytime- thanks Hard1. I hope she can ride a HPR bike to victory in the future!

She even beat BansheeChic to take the Chick class win- that's cool under pressure.

Congrats to Ruth (or is it DV8, or DSChic now?)

Let me tell you guy's a little something about Ruth........ That woman can make a bike fly!!!! I was at the top of Olds hill all day saturday with the radar gun and watching speeds of everyone and the faster bikes were above the 50 mph mark and very few and I mean very few were in the 60 mph range. Eric comes to the top of the hill with this strange look on his face and says" Jeff what would you think about trying another rider other than me??" I said let's try it!!! Here comes Ruth... 1st run 52mph (Getting used to it!!!!!) 2nd run 64mph and these mph were on 2 radar guns of different makes.... She stopped after the second run and asked "Did I do ok????" I have a funny feeling if she is willing she will see alot more of a DS.. (Look out guy's because there are some wicked fast Women on the bikes out there!!!!!!)

HARD1

Old 01-18-2006, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 222
Thanks for the pictures BajaX04.

You very welcome. I just wish I took more and closer.

Not sure if you know I was the guy (with that Red flamed beaine on) following you guys out to the dyno on my X. Thats the DS with your head & base gaskets, valve springs, valve seals, and the Barnett, a couple weeks ago that I put in. Great to see you guys in person, working on the KING OF THE HILL. So many people missed out on the best late night event in Glamis that night, sure glad I didn't miss it. Unfortuenately I woke up the next morning so late that I missed the first part of the races.

Hey I need some cams!!!

Old 01-20-2006, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, you 're the guy with a smile on his face all the time! Good to meet you. Did you say cams?