CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 03:02 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
LMAO sandbomber![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I thought that boat was going to kick my ars LOL
No because you and Hap will give me a blanket party when I pass out next time

Old 01-19-2006, 03:25 AM
Pro Rider

WOW *** sand you never quit. If you talk in person like you do behind your keyboard Im surprised everyone doesnt leave you standing alone in the sand. I dont know you personally except for the words we exchanged over the Texas comments but whats your problem? Please explain it so I know. I used to read the war of words between you and 14mins and a few others. Like I said you never quit. Trying to start a new war or just not getting any?

Old 01-19-2006, 09:10 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
FlyCowboy, not to get off subject, but that care bear is tripping me out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Originally posted by: DSNUT
I agree. I am having a little trouble concentrating myself.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The Care Bears are a group of adorable, furry friends each with a special caring mission. They help teach people how to care. Every Care Bear wears a bright-colored tummy picture that tells the world who they are and what is their special area of caring. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

In their cloud-land home, called Care-a-lot, the Care Bears help each other learn to care. Sometimes they magically bring a child with a special caring concern to Care-a-lot so that they can better teach them some of the finer points of being a caring person. Sometimes, too, the Care Bears have to speed down to Earth to help with some crisis in caring. Wherever the Care Bears go, and whatever the Care Bears do, in their soft, fuzzy, and funny way, they share their special gift of caring with everyone they meet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 10:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

LOL!

Old 01-19-2006, 10:34 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

tff. lol. =]

Old 01-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
WOW *** sand you never quit. If you talk in person like you do behind your keyboard Im surprised everyone doesnt leave you standing alone in the sand. I dont know you personally except for the words we exchanged over the Texas comments but whats your problem? Please explain it so I know. I used to read the war of words between you and 14mins and a few others. Like I said you never quit. Trying to start a new war or just not getting any?

Ouch mrweaner what i mean is if im going to talk crap i will talk the same carp too your face not just to a keyboard and second i don't like the losers nippin at my azz on a forum if they choose to act like field mice at the hill.And a lot of guy's here are straight forward in person just not the cowarding questions on a keyboard......And yea i don't get any!!!!!!
But you kow what i have taken many breaks from this forum and it looks like time again it turns out this has become a weak azz forum i will find more formadable stompin grounds where the guy's can actualy handle the heat without crying he's a bully!!!!
Because i am ladies

Old 01-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

AZ. . . you at it again???

I didn't read everything on here so, I'm coming in half through it. Honestly don't care to read it all.

Need to have a forum rule so everyone understands. . . AZ can stir the pot and bring-it on the keyboard. BUT, hang with him at the dunes and you'll love the guy (unless you have an 18 year old daughter).

AZ is a fat, old, beer-drinking, dune-riding, dirty minded individual. . . which is why I've got a soft spot for him. All the other BS. . . awe, that's just AZ. What can I say. . . the F-er makes me smile and without a doubt, keeps the forum interesting.

AZ. . . your still an A-hole [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hehehe

Old 01-19-2006, 01:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneMe
AZ. . . you at it again???

I didn't read everything on here so, I'm coming in half through it. Honestly don't care to read it all.

Need to have a forum rule so everyone understands. . . AZ can stir the pot and bring-it on the keyboard. BUT, hang with him at the dunes and you'll love the guy (unless you have an 18 year old daughter).

AZ is a fat, old, beer-drinking, dune-riding, dirty minded individual. . . which is why I've got a soft spot for him. All the other BS. . . awe, that's just AZ. What can I say. . . the F-er makes me smile and without a doubt, keeps the forum interesting.

AZ. . . your still an A-hole [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hehehe
That likes gumbo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

[i]Originally posted by: sandbomber
That likes gumbo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Man, didn't we all![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That shrimp was some kind of good. Especially on a cool breezy night. As was the Beef, Pork, taters, beans, Crown, and the good ol' Southern hospitality.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You da man Glen. And tell your wife that those of us that may not have said so really appreciated it. I told her, in fact I invited her to 29 Palms to teach my wife to cook like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!