CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 02:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

You guys need to back up. If rcoop was told something and inquired about it its no reasons too jump down his throat.Yall need to back up and give the man a chance to explain what he's heard.

Old 07-19-2006, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
You guys need to back up. If rcoop was told something and inquired about it its no reasons too jump down his throat.Yall need to back up and give the man a chance to explain what he's heard.

Sounds like rcoop needs to step up or someone else that thru him under the bus should step up! Bombardeir first !

Old 07-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
I can do that AZ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Under that same logic, I hope you will see fit to condemn the rumor on this thread if proven untrue after the dust clears.

Sound fair?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 03:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Nut i barely found out what this is all about. But at this point alls i have to say is he appears to have questioned what he was told and now were jumping on him.I have no opionion here everyone knows how i feel about hp's honesty but glen so far has been straight up with me.But glen most challenge's are paid due to damage or expense to the motor i say you be a real hero and subject the bike to testing it dose no damage to your bike to have it tested so why charge to challenge??? i personaly will check with my metalurlagist tomorrow and see what testing needs to be done to settle this but if it can be done bottom frame no harm no foul.That would be the honorable way to do it i have been challenged before but alls i have ever asked is put my motor back like you found it.But i have left messages for Rcoop too call me and ill be honest it is never hard to convince me hpr is cheating but it will be a tad harder to convince me Glen is. But yes nut i will condem the rumor if it is proved to be untrue.But i will not condem a man for asking questions.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Hey guy's forgive the spelling tonight its worse than normal had a bad day follwed buy good beer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 03:29 AM
Pro Rider

if it really had to go that far they could always xray the chassis. different medals different thickness. its real easy to check. but there is no need for all this crap. maybe whomever is contesting this they should pay for all test and if the allegations prove false they should have to quadrupal the test fees as some kind of compensations. and then likewise the other way if it was to be true then the fine woul;d go against the owner and be paid to the chalenger. just my .02

Old 07-19-2006, 03:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Unfortunatley thats the way the games played 2-b if you don't want to be contested don't win if you do get contested. Give it up thats the name of the game. Don't get me started on the season i won 8 out of 9 races in the limited stock class in arizona and the only reason i lost the ninth was because i was tired of everyone claiming my car after every win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] 450 dollar claim fee was all they had to pay[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 08:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: DSexpress
In such a great place at such a great time, what in the world would possess a bunch of fellow DS owners to disown one of their own? This just has really moved me after reading through all the replies of how well everyone "seemed" to get along. Hmm, maybe there is more to this story....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Joe, Do you want to explain yourself?

Old 07-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
This is all about the frame? PAAAAATHETIC!!!! I seen some frames trimmed down to nothing at Pismo, I mean nothing, that does not mean there cheating.

Goodsound, innocent until PROVEN guilty. Or is that only on Ross's crew?

People should be very careful about making accusations like this. You should stay quiet until you know that facts. If you cant prove the facts, then it is hearsay. Reproducing hearsay is lieing. Nobody likes a liar.

Jed, would you like to explain yourself?

Old 07-19-2006, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider

quote,oem chassis oem motors is the foundation of 4sw with the exceptions of the recently added chassis and unlimited classes must be original oem frame. you can cut off tabs and such, you can add a swingarm any size and a arms of any size, but no cutting off of any frame section to add a stretch front end. end quote. the chassis class and the unlimited chassis class are not eligibal to run in the koth finals. this is what i was told when i asked about running my modified chassis with the stretched front end. my question is the subframe part of the chassis or not. what if you took off the original one and put an aluminum one in its place. is that considered modified chassis or are they only going with no cutting of the actual frame to make a stretch. you have to read it carefully becouse it can be interpreted different ways. if there was cheating then we all need to know, but if there was not then there needs to be some kind of compensation. all compensation checks can be sent to me for safe keeping.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 10:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

DONT HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!