CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

In Scotts defense he is just simply asking a question,"how would you feel". I think at this point all we can do is either answer the question or wait until there is more info to support this subject. Otherwise its just wasted words, and energy, and like taking stabs in the dark.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

In Scotts defense he is just simply asking a question,"how would you feel". I think at this point all we can do is either answer the question or wait until there is more info to support this subject. Otherwise its just wasted words, and energy, and like taking stabs in the dark.
Well Put..

I can understand jealous Raptor and 450R owners pulling a stunt like this but not bom guys!
Im not that way at all...I like hanging with the Bomb guys..You get to kick back and listen to all of scotts storys...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: MisterHP
"KOTH is for factory frame, factory motor, production quad."

I want everyone who reads this post to sit back and think just for a minute or two before jumping to the keyboard to post your reply.

How would this great big ds community feel if we found out that our KING took the KING OF THE HILL TROPHY by MISREPRESENTATION in an event that is reknown around the United States of America and is looked upon by the ATV world as one of the premier events to ever be held?
Scott,

I know where your heart is and thus far in my eyes your intentions and integrity are unimpeachable...........

However, the way this was worded looked like you had a piece of news that was checked out and true.

If I didn't know you as well as I do, I would be jumping on you for this post like 2Big on a hoagie sandwich[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Where did this information come from?

Ron

Old 07-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Pro Rider

The time for questioning Sandbomber's frame was during or immediatly after the event. To do so now is ridiculous. I have been following this thread since it was brought back up the other day and no one has provided any concrete evidence that there was any change to the frame. So why has this question been posed? I think we see what would happen if the frame was tampered with... our community would be in an uproar. Sides would be taken and defended, and ultimately someone would be discredited. But we have NO reason to think that Sandbomber has crossed any ethical lines. He is a stand up person and businessman, and we have all hung our collective Bombardier hats on his victory earlier in the year. I really wish if anyone has evidance to the contrary (which I do not believe exists) they would come foreward with it. My .02.

Old 07-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

For any of you who think that choose is just trying to cause trouble with this i would have to tell you that
you are completely off base. just as i have formed a friendship with glenn i have formed even a stronger one with mr. bennett. when people were telling me that scott was out for himself and he was a user to get other people to do his
dirty i stated to them that he is my friend until he does me wrong. he has been nothing but honest with me also from day one that we met here. scott like glenn is more than willing to go out of his way to help another brother out in a time of need. wheather its with a bike problem or just giving me a call to make sure everything is going alright with me and the misses. and one more name that i can add to my list that i call friends is mario, everyone said the same thing about him how he was an assssssss and was just here to create problems and he was a shady character, well this is another guy who i hold rite up there at the top along with these 2 other guys. need help and all 3 of these guys are willing to help out whether its free parts or just friendly chat. what was ask is how would you feel if glenns bike won koth with an ilegal chassis. i for one along with mario scott and glenn have been nothing but honest on here from day one asking questions that i think will take the ds to the next level, i have found myself in the same situation becouse i dared to question the integrity of a few people on this forum. alot of people cant stand me becouse i have been one to always speak my mind and to lay the truth out there for everyone to see. i know it has nothing to do with bombers bike but none of you new who i was when hpr ,myself and a few others got into it rite after the 4sw glamis, im sure everyone judged me by the cooments that i had a hidden agenda while i was there. i told the truth about the events that took place even when i knew i would be ridiculed. dont knock any of these three guys just becouse they throw out these ? that everyone else is afraid to ask. its supoosed to be about becoming a family and doing what we can to push the ds to that level of dominancy that noone has ever seen before. i left the forums once becouse i did not want to be a part of a family that takes advantage of each other and then be there best buddy when they were face to face. family to me is what can we do to help each other out . scott ,glenn, mario. viper , teebone, and all the others that i missed after making such great friendships with all of you i would hate for this to destroy all that we worked for so hard for building trust and bonds amongst one another. like i said i hold you guys rite up there at the top no matter what happens, even nut is an ok guy when he is sleeping that is. one last thing, i have told you all about all this competition of im faster than you and on and on and on, look where it gotcha all now. remember the truth will set you free.

Old 07-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron and Jed, Lets go ahead and clear something up before we go any further with this discussion....I dont think anyone is implying HPR into this equation and I certainly dont think THEBOM needs to be factored in either. This discussion is about the winner that took the King of the Hill trophy home from 4SW's in January 2006. Call it what you will, let the evidence be presented.

Ron, Just answer the question that I presented when digging up this thread. The truth will be revealed in due season, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron, Just answer the question that I presented when digging up this thread. The truth will be revealed in due season, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Scott,

In my calmest voice..........I will not give credence to any question that carry's this level of consequence until supporting evidence and probable cause are demonstrated revealing the question as valid.

Ron

Old 07-19-2006, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT

Scott,

In my calmest voice..........I will not give credence to any question that carry's this level of consequence until supporting evidence and probable cause are demonstrated revealing the question as valid.

Ron
Well said.

Old 07-19-2006, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Wow, you really do type with a calm voice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Just trying to add a little humor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 01:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron, You are entitled to your opinion my friend. Go ahead, say whats on your mind, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....everyone else is....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!