CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: 650VIPER
This is all about the frame? PAAAAATHETIC!!!! I seen some frames trimmed down to nothing at Pismo, I mean nothing, that does not mean there cheating.

Goodsound, innocent until PROVEN guilty. Or is that only on Ross's crew?

People should be very careful about making accusations like this. You should stay quiet until you know that facts. If you cant prove the facts, then it is hearsay. Reproducing hearsay is lieing. Nobody likes a liar.

Jed, would you like to explain yourself?
Actually Choose, I think you better explain yourself.

Old 07-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is all about the frame? PAAAAATHETIC!!!! I seen some frames trimmed down to nothing at Pismo, I mean nothing, that does not mean there cheating.

People should be very careful about making accusations like this. You should stay quiet until you know that facts. If you cant prove the facts, then it is hearsay. Reproducing hearsay is lieing. Nobody likes a liar.

The proof is in the pudding,
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

Is it proof? Or accusations? It looks like this was done along time ago, looking at some of the Dsexpress quotes taken. Has this just been brought back to discredit Glenn, or is this a new accusation?

Old 07-19-2006, 10:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is it proof? Or accusations? It looks like this was done along time ago, looking at some of the Dsexpress quotes taken. Has this just been brought back to discredit Glenn, or is this a new accusation?

Who said accusation? I asked a simple question. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

Who said accusation? I asked a simple question. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That is no simple question. Everybody on hear, including me, took it as an accusation.

Old 07-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

If you and everybody else on here would have just answered the question instead of jumping to conclusions this thread would have not be full of all these speculations right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

If you and everybody else on here would have just answered the question instead of jumping to conclusions this thread would have not be full of all these speculations right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It seems so simple doesnt it. You cant come on hear expecting to discredit a respected forum member, site sponsor, friend, and FSW KOTH and not get peoples feathers ruffled. If it was your attempt at humor, it failed horribly. If you feel what you have asked to be true, prove it. Thats all anyones asking.

Old 07-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jed, Let me explain something to you and to every other member of this forum. I take EVERY man's word as truth. It dont matter what you tell me. I take it to heart as the truth. Now with that said, a man presented information to me that I had no choice but to question. I presented my question and this is what I get?

Old 07-19-2006, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

If you and everybody else on here would have just answered the question instead of jumping to conclusions this thread would have not be full of all these speculations right now.
I Understood everything just fine..I just been reading waiting on choose to get a anser..

Jed, Let me explain something to you and to every other member of this forum. I take EVERY man's word as truth. It dont matter what you tell me. I take it to heart as the truth. Now with that said, a man presented information to me that I had no choice but to question. I presented my question and this is what I get?
Scott not everyone is like me and you and tell the truth all the time..That why we have Great Respect for each other...Me and you are just alike when it comes down to whats in are quads.. we dont care if eveyone knows whats in are builds..We got nothing to hide..And if someone out runs me in 300 foot Ill shake there hand a say good job...And ill do somthing diffent to my quad for next time..And i know your the same way Scott...There are just people out there that are sand baggers and thats the same thing as lieing in my book.. and they have a fit when you beat them...But thats not me.. i just like to go have fun win lose or draw...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 11:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Nut i barely found out what this is all about. But at this point alls i have to say is he appears to have questioned what he was told and now were jumping on him.I have no opionion here everyone knows how i feel about hp's honesty but glen so far has been straight up with me.But glen most challenge's are paid due to damage or expense to the motor i say you be a real hero and subject the bike to testing it dose no damage to your bike to have it tested so why charge to challenge??? i personaly will check with my metalurlagist tomorrow and see what testing needs to be done to settle this but if it can be done bottom frame no harm no foul.That would be the honorable way to do it i have been challenged before but alls i have ever asked is put my motor back like you found it.But i have left messages for Rcoop too call me and ill be honest it is never hard to convince me hpr is cheating but it will be a tad harder to convince me Glen is. But yes nut i will condem the rumor if it is proved to be untrue.But i will not condem a man for asking questions.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Hey guy's forgive the spelling tonight its worse than normal had a bad day follwed buy good beer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Unfortunately none of the testing or whatever lengths Glenn goes to will satisfy the bad guys (whoever they are). Since we are 7 months out once the testing is done and he passes with flying colors (which he would) the bad guys will say well he changed out to an oem frame that was unmodified right after he got back to Washington. Bad politics doesn't end with verification or when truth exonerates the person in question. It just keeps going and will only end in muddying up 4sw's which will surround the event with scandal and will surround the DS community with scandal.

The only people who have nothing to lose are the cowards hiding behind rcoop. When their lies are exposed, there credibility can't suffer if we don't know who they are.

Rcoop - if you are want to be a part of the DS community, you need to give those people up so they are forced to put their money and/or their credibility where their mouth is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

AZ - Based on all the opportunity HPR has had to take advantage of me and has never taken it, and based on my observance of you and my experience with the people you choose to associate with (with the exception of KMS) I honestly think your moral compass in this area is 180 degrees off. HPR is always running behind because of how much work they have with three businesses but cheating and lying are personal attacks that without proof, is slander and defamation.

Jed is right, innocent until proven guilty. To justify testing as with our legal system for there to be warrant, probable cause is required.

If the police want to enter your home they have to have a warrant from a judge. To get a warrant they must have probable cause. What is the probable cause to warrant testing of Glenn's frame? Accusations are not probable cause. There had better be something compelling for people within the bom community to turn on their own.

I can understand jealous Raptor and 450R owners pulling a stunt like this but not bom guys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Glenn - You have my support and IMHO you having no questions to answer until someone provides probable cause[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Probable cause would look like:

Someone eye witnessed the the actual modification of the frame as it was taking place and is coming out with the info.

Glenn told someone he broke the rules and they are coming forward

Someone measured the frame on race day and discovered it was stretched, they documented it and are coming forward

Examples of unsufficient evidence that provide no probable cause:

Accusations of foul play

Someone recalling that they saw some extra welds in the frame on race day

Someone recalling that the frame looked a little longer than most DS's (but failed to measure and document)

Lets hear probable cause before we allow accusations to fester any more...............in fairness to Glenn.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!