CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

I personally have Glenns previous subframe and A-arms. Everything bolted RIGHT up to my 2000 ds frame PERFECT. I take Glenns word. This all seems like a big joke.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But a very terrible joke that is.

Old 07-19-2006, 07:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I personally have Glenns previous subframe and A-arms. Everything bolted RIGHT up to my 2000 ds frame PERFECT. I take Glenns word. This all seems like a big joke.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But a very terrible joke that is.

I hope your right, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
[i]Originally posted by: choosetolose04 Jed, Let me explain something to you and to every other member of this forum. I take EVERY man's word as truth.

HUH????? I talked to YOU on the phone yesterday and told you my frame is STOCK and have the 100% proof in Capes garage down in Or. Yet you take the word of a someone you dont know or have not even met over mine that you have been around for a couple years!!! What the Hail did I do YOU???????

Old 07-19-2006, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: sandbomber
[i]Originally posted by: choosetolose04 Jed, Let me explain something to you and to every other member of this forum. I take EVERY man's word as truth.

HUH????? I talked to YOU on the phone yesterday and told you my frame is STOCK and have the 100% proof in Capes garage down in Or. Yet you take the word of a someone you dont know or have not even met over mine that you have been around for a couple years!!! What the Hail did I do YOU???????
Its called being a hipocrit(spelling?)

2Big, as much as I think what you said is true aobut all these guys, friends dont do this. The family has been split, unfortunatly. I dont think the damage done from this can be repaired. If someone came on here and basically called me a liar, without proof, I dont think I would be calling him friend anymore,lol.

Old 07-19-2006, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

I think it is unfair to call Scott a hipocrit. He hasnt accused anyone. And everyone knows Scott is a stand up guy and if this blows over and nobody is guilty of anything than we all know Scott will be a man about it and apologize, or do the right, and respectalble thing.

Besides until rcoop comes on we dont even know exactly what this is all about do we?

Old 07-19-2006, 09:03 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: Goodsound
I think it is unfair to call Scott a hipocrit. He hasnt accused anyone. And everyone knows Scott is a stand up guy and if this blows over and nobody is guilty of anything than we all know Scott will be a man about it and apologize, or do the right, and respectalble thing.

Besides until rcoop comes on we dont even know exactly what this is all about do we?
Sometimes it's so cool not having any knowlage about anything in some of these threads. =]

Old 07-19-2006, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: MisterHP
"KOTH is for factory frame, factory motor, production quad."

I want everyone who reads this post to sit back and think just for a minute or two before jumping to the keyboard to post your reply.

How would this great big ds community feel if we found out that our KING took the KING OF THE HILL TROPHY by MISREPRESENTATION in an event that is reknown around the United States of America and is looked upon by the ATV world as one of the premier events to ever be held?

How would you feel if you had worked your azz off to accomplish this great feat fair and square and some one posted this question implying that you cheated?

I can't believe you even posed this question after calling Glenn and getting his straight up answer.
Everyone says your a standup guy but after reading this thread and not seeing one iota of proof I'd have to question that and your motives [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

I'm sorry I think I made a wrong turn some how I landed in the Yamaha forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 09:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

First: Mario this is not my arguement i just said back up!!!!! Don't jump down a mans throat until all is brought foward i could give a hoot either way and for the record.And glen can attest to it i looked all three of them right in the eye at FSW and told them my opinion.I don't wait i call it like i see it and if im seeing it wrong who gives a **** you know my posistion.

Second: Nut you little keyboard loser i don't care what you think of me What the heck dose my integrity being off by 180 ' DEG have to do with this battle IT"S NOT MY BATTLE ya moron.And i don't care what you do too Dave or Eric or Glen but keep your teeth out of range of my *******. I DON"T SWING THAT WAY.

Third: Since you all want to invole me because i tell you to back off a guy and give him a break im suposed to have some pic's headed this way let me take a look and ill tell you what i see.And cape once i inspect the pic's ill better euipped to evaluate your bet but please dig into the cranberry jar and see if you can find a tad more cash. talk to glen i made him an offer once see if you can maybe get me to the level i like pkaying at.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If a mans that sure price becomes void.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:55 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: Teebone56
I'm sorry I think I made a wrong turn some how I landed in the Yamaha forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Some days you have to wonder. lol. =]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!