CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Choose was framed plain and simple.

Who ever made these claims need to put their money where there mouth is. Glenn said he will bring the bike down. Why the he!! should he do it for nothin? AZ you think hes lieing put your money up!!!!!

Old 07-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Choose was framed plain and simple.

Who ever made these claims need to put their money where there mouth is. Glenn said he will bring the bike down. Why the he!! should he do it for nothin? AZ you think hes lieing put your money up!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 02:21 PM
Trailblazer

WELL NOW Isn't this an interesting thread. I've got $1000 that says the KOH chassis meets the rules for OEM frame. YUP no BS I'll cover ALL bets you just have to take the challenge here on the forum in public just like I threw it down in public. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Capewindy
WELL NOW Isn't this an interesting thread. I've got $1000 that says the KOH chassis meets the rules for OEM frame. YUP no BS I'll cover ALL bets you just have to take the challenge here on the forum in public just like I threw it down in public. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Ron, You are entitled to your opinion my friend. Go ahead, say whats on your mind, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....everyone else is....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I already did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I just got off the phone with a gentleman and from what I can gather, I have no reason to believe that there was NOT any "under the table" business going on last year after Dunefest........he will reveal the truth, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

For the first time I am really disappointed in some of the major players in this forum. What a bunch of rumor mongering! If there was a discrepancy with the legality of the frame, there are ways to handle it properly without a bunch of biatch mud-slinging. Put up or shut up and keep the childish 'what if' questions to yourself. Well, now that I have pi$$ed off most of the forum, I will shut up.

Old 07-19-2006, 04:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cadiac, Your not the only one who will be dissappointed when the truth is revealed. All I wanted out of this whole thing is for EVERYBODY to be honest. People spend hard earned money on parts whenever builders and well respected people in this ds community go out and represent all of us. We spend the money on our bikes in hopes to be just like them. So let the cards fall where they may, but this individual said he has no problem posting pics....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider

Old 07-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

big daddy you jumped in and worked on bombers bike at glamis that saturday night , not to put you on the spot but did you notice anything out of place or funny looking about the chassis. and since you are a moderator at one of the unmentionable other forums do you think you could get the rules and regulations of what is considered to be oem and what is considered to be modified chassis.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!