CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I personally have Glenns previous subframe and A-arms. Everything bolted RIGHT up to my 2000 ds frame PERFECT. I take Glenns word. This all seems like a big joke.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But a very terrible joke that is.
why dont you post a pic from 4sw glen? how come if your subframe bolts right up to other bikes but your seat doesnt line up with your front plastics? it sets back from the front because we have a little stretch in the frame dont we glen. And since your selling all these part to your boys are there bikes 300lbs? So you can be like your boy Jason at mid cal and it will catch up to you. remember talking to your boy on the phone about his 250r chassis you just looked at and i was the one standing there when he was telling you we should race. and you gave your little *** get some. im also not suprised your going midcal and hiding behind your goons have rappy randy say hes gonna beat my ***. i told choose before all of this thats exactly what you would do. Im ok with you cheating in a race. it the parts you sell because of it thats wrong. How come your drag chassis wont run 3's but your sure your "stock" chassis will run 3.99 by the end of the year? so go ahead call your boys flame me on the forums, call your goons have them threaten me, even post that your watching me. im getting confused now is this glen or jason im talking to?
Thats it? Thats all ya got? We definitely got bent out of shape over nothing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

rcoop - I am not going to flame you. I actually pity you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] There is not a shred of compelling, thought provoking evidence in this post.

Let me see if I am anywhere close here.............

You were talking with Scott in PM's trying to win him back after you pi$$ed him off and thought a juicy bit of gossip would pique his interest and help you make in-roads with him. You had always thought the chassis looked a little strange so you took it to the next step and said it was doctored and that they cheated, never once thinking Scott would put this out on open forum. When he did, the chit hit the fan and became a huge mess. Now you wish you had never started this rumor because of how badly it has backfired but you had to come on and say something because you don't want to admit you lied to Scott.

Did I miss anything?

Apparently you inadvertantly awoke a sleeping giant.
wipe off ur chin nut. and remember u wasted ur money if your bike cant run 4.6-4.7 at dunefest cause thats what the team bikes ran last year.because im sure randall is not coming out here to ride a 730 with hpr 4 cams. im done with this unless glen can bring his 4.2 version of the bike out in front of a crowd and we can measure it that ill put money up for other then that he is just running his mouth hiding behind threats.come on glen the followers are waiting for your answers.

Old 07-20-2006, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider

Them is some harsh words....

As I recall, and I could be way off my rocker, the gas tank is a little aluminum tank that in no way is as big as the poly stock tank. That's where the seat is short, and that also contributes to the look.

Did Glen ever say that he was going to put a DS in a 250r chassis? Or was he just talking about it would be cool to do something like that. Not to get another comrad involved, but I was at Beechman's house and you wouldn't believe what's lying around his garage. Pretty sick stuff there and I wouldn't be shocked if such a thing existed. Because he and his pops build that kind of sickness doesn't mean that he's trying to cheat anyone. Meaning that just because a guy talkes about a particular frame doesn't mean that's what he's done. Are you saying that you know for sure that his frame is stretched? Are you saying that you know the guy who built him the frame that his DS motor sits in? Are you saying that you BUILT that frame that the Rotax sat in? He's also got plenty of Shee stuff lying around, but that doesn't mean that he's got a shee frame around a DS. Very bold to say the least, and very bold to say it's stretched looking at the pic.

Wow.... I'm not sure what the "goon" stuff is about. Not a part of that, but I am sure that I've made no threats. Hope that isn't going on, but I hope that you find a way to give more proof than just hearing a general conversation about frames, and racing.... looking at at a the bike and figuring it's stretched. So what you are saying is that you can get a eye full of a bike and tell that it's been stretched without knowing the specs on a DS? Do you know the measurements off hand of a DS? Do you own a DS? You have a pic of a DS under your screen name so I'm going to assume you do. Having one in your garage, do you know the frame measurements off hand. I've been through my bike with the finest of combs, and many can attest to my relentless attention to mechanical detail. I couldn't begin to tell you what the frame measurements are. I've had my entire bike down to the frame, powder coating, suspension builds etc etc. Don't have the foggiest clue as to the length of each piece of frame spar. Do you have an idea of where you would like to measure it from? Do you have a hypothesis of where the geometry should be measured? You may be the first Human Guage, I don't know, but again..... pretty bold. And to think that you can tell all this by talking to a guy about another frame and racing. Wow!
I turned down a job about 8 years ago to build race cars and head up a SouthWest Tour crew. They must have felt that I had the chops to do the job. I've built more race cars than you probably ever set in. I've raced more boats and hand laid more glass on boats than you've probably ever ridden in. I've probably blown more motors than you've probably ever opened up. I couldn't begin to speculate that the frame was stretched. I should pass your name on to the guys that run the Las Vegas Speedway. They are always looking for qualified officials to do quality tech inspections. Seems to me that the last time I raced, the officials had to actually saddle different parts of the car with specific body cut-outs to make sure they were in spec. These guys do it for a living and can't tell if something is out of spec without a jig.

You da Man!

Old 07-20-2006, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331
Them is some harsh words....

As I recall, and I could be way off my rocker, the gas tank is a little aluminum tank that in no way is as big as the poly stock tank. That's where the seat is short, and that also contributes to the look.

Did Glen ever say that he was going to put a DS in a 250r chassis? Or was he just talking about it would be cool to do something like that. Not to get another comrad involved, but I was at Beechman's house and you wouldn't believe what's lying around his garage. Pretty sick stuff there and I wouldn't be shocked if such a thing existed. Because he and his pops build that kind of sickness doesn't mean that he's trying to cheat anyone. Meaning that just because a guy talkes about a particular frame doesn't mean that's what he's done. Are you saying that you know for sure that his frame is stretched? Are you saying that you know the guy who built him the frame that his DS motor sits in? Are you saying that you BUILT that frame that the Rotax sat in? He's also got plenty of Shee stuff lying around, but that doesn't mean that he's got a shee frame around a DS. Very bold to say the least, and very bold to say it's stretched looking at the pic.

Wow.... I'm not sure what the "goon" stuff is about. Not a part of that, but I am sure that I've made no threats. Hope that isn't going on, but I hope that you find a way to give more proof than just hearing a general conversation about frames, and racing.... looking at at a the bike and figuring it's stretched. So what you are saying is that you can get a eye full of a bike and tell that it's been stretched without knowing the specs on a DS? Do you know the measurements off hand of a DS? Do you own a DS? You have a pic of a DS under your screen name so I'm going to assume you do. Having one in your garage, do you know the frame measurements off hand. I've been through my bike with the finest of combs, and many can attest to my relentless attention to mechanical detail. I couldn't begin to tell you what the frame measurements are. I've had my entire bike down to the frame, powder coating, suspension builds etc etc. Don't have the foggiest clue as to the length of each piece of frame spar. Do you have an idea of where you would like to measure it from? Do you have a hypothesis of where the geometry should be measured? You may be the first Human Guage, I don't know, but again..... pretty bold. And to think that you can tell all this by talking to a guy about another frame and racing. Wow!
I turned down a job about 8 years ago to build race cars and head up a SouthWest Tour crew. They must have felt that I had the chops to do the job. I've built more race cars than you probably ever set in. I've raced more boats and hand laid more glass on boats than you've probably ever ridden in. I've probably blown more motors than you've probably ever opened up. I couldn't begin to speculate that the frame was stretched. I should pass your name on to the guys that run the Las Vegas Speedway. They are always looking for qualified officials to do quality tech inspections. Seems to me that the last time I raced, the officials had to actually saddle different parts of the car with specific body cut-outs to make sure they were in spec. These guys do it for a living and can't tell if something is out of spec without a jig.

You da Man!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 02:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

rcoop - you are out of touch. I am not a team bike, YFZfryguy is my pilot and my ride weighs 50 to 75 lbs more than the team bikes from last year. I may or may not be running NOS and my 730 most definitely has HR4's in it.

What else you got there wonderboy?

Why don't you stop by Florence the weekend after this coming and line up with me on the race hill? I will be running all motor and should be easy pickings for the likes of you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

BTW, you are about to get caught in another lie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Dave Moore only built 2 Banshee Monorails. He owns one and a guy by the name of Kevin owns the other. I saw Kevin with his about 2 weeks ago. I am just waiting on verification as to whether he sold it in the last two weeks or not before I blow you out of the water again.

See I check my stuff out before I throw down false accusations[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 02:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

$10.000 to back your lies!!!!!!!!!! Put up or shut up, we can meet down in Port Orford this weekend!! OH Yea Ron has a Grand also. LMAO

Old 07-20-2006, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider

rcoop - you are out of touch. I am not a team bike, YFZfryguy is my pilot and my ride weighs 50 to 75 lbs more than the team bikes from last year. I may or may not be running NOS and my 730 most definitely has HR4's in it.

Why don't you stop by Florence the weekend after this coming and line up with me on the race hill? I will be running all motor and should be easy pickings for the likes of you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
you always talk race i never hear you talk money and please tell me you can ride your own bike

Old 07-20-2006, 02:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop

you always talk race i never hear you talk money and please tell me you can ride your own bike
As I told you last time, I don't want a cent of your dirty money which leaves me no incentive to wager........You and I are going to line up because you made it personal. It is a grudge match based on principle.

Besides, even if you don't have the beans to line up with me on the hill, We can all compare our time slips at dunefest. You and I will face off one way or another.

Sure i can ride my own bike, but it is smarter for me not to. Your 3rd grade peer pressure regarding pilots won't work so don't even try. Tony makes my bike even faster than it is by skill.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:05 AM
Trailblazer

Glenn dude you are so lucky I'm not computer savvy enough to photo shop your azz in a skirt and wig all over my pictures page. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 03:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

coop-Man Im gonna have to come to Dunefest just to meet you rcoop. Hey should I be looking for a 28 year old? I want to see them bikes of yours not banshees. If you want to bet DSNUT $$ (Ron) so bad you must think its a sure thing. You wont be on your banshee will you? Well, Since your a betting man TAKE the 11k bet!!! You think you have a bussiness so you should be ballin enough to take it. If you dont want to bet Glenn to prove something serious than at least admit you heard miss info.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

OMG ME in a skirt ?? Sorry for being upset guys but I dont get accused of being a liar often. Sure can sleep well with the knowledge of the frame as it is tho. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!