CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 10:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Scott,

Your account of your conversation with rcoop sounds about like I would expect. Isn't it funny how when he finally logged on and responded to all the people calling him to be accountable, how he never mentioned anything about Dustin? He just mentioned something about plastic not lining up in pictures, something about a 250R chassis and then a bunch of personal insults. The information would have been a lot more compelling had he mentioned to all of us what he told you about Dustin. He didn't........why?

I honestly think he about crapped a brick when you mentioned bringing this thing on open forum, he just didn't show it and now has to cover for it. Dustin is a prominant chassis builder in this area and would be too easy to contact so I think the real reason rcoop didn't continue that story line on open forum is because he doesn't want Dustin coming on here to clear this up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Time will tell but I bet this turns out to be nothing more than a compulsive liar getting caught in a big one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 07-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron, I hope your exactly right. I hope Dustin does come on and clear this up. This would make all of our lives a lot easier. I know all of you on this forum dont believe a word that I say now that I have questioned a well respected guy in our community. But hey, Im fine with that. I knew the consequences before I started this thread again. You like me for who I am, or like me not, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It matters not to me, I am who I am and if I get bashed for asking questions then so be it, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 11:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST remember the truth will set you free.
Choose go back and look at your post about the proof is in the pudding with a smile now that you know it is a lie

2big you were right with the statement above, Thanks

Old 07-20-2006, 11:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sandbomber, I know its a hard row to hoe brother. Your doing good. Keep it real, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

As to clear up any nonsense about the D.S. chassis. As sure that I am Dustin, owner of Dustin's Inc., I am also sure we have never built one complete D.S. chassis for anyone. As well as any strech mods, or cut-replace tubes kind-of mods on any D.S. chassis stock or otherwise. I am also 100% positive I have never had any dealings with a rcoop of any kind. If so please produce a numbered invoice. I have had dealings with Glenn Mcgee, all that have been positive, and of much class. It seems like its always the less than winners who make up stuff, and start garbage to bring themselves up or something?, maybe for a moment in time they can be winners too.

Old 07-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Dustinsinc
As to clear up any nonsense about the D.S. chassis. As sure that I am Dustin, owner of Dustin's Inc., I am also sure we have never built one complete D.S. chassis for anyone. As well as any strech mods, or cut-replace tubes kind-of mods on any D.S. chassis stock or otherwise. I am also 100% positive I have never had any dealings with a rcoop of any kind. If so please produce a numbered invoice. I have had dealings with Glenn Mcgee, all that have been positive, and of much class. It seems like its always the less than winners who make up stuff, and start garbage to bring themselves up or something?, maybe for a moment in time they can be winners too.
Whats your phone number? I would like to talk to you in person. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

Just to let you all know, i have the exact same sick feeling about this ds family crap as i did when i came back from glamis 4sw in january. a group of guys that are supposed to be so close but yet ripping each other apart when they get the chance. sure thats the nature of the beast when you bring the competive part of racing into it but is that all the ds should be about. im faster than you, your only fast becouse your a cheater, you are spraying nitrous and you have the bottle hid in your a$$$$$$$$$$$$. . I know the damage has been done and that it may never be like it was , people integrity get called into question all the time its just some have more to lose than others. i like many others take what you all say for the truth, sure some builders push there products knowing down inside that its not the 100% product that they are making it out to be, but thats the salesman ship of buisiness. the people that do this will get whats coming to them sooner than later. from day one we all said it was about making the ds #1 and being honest with ourselves and each other. if a person can not believe in themselves than how can anyone else believe in them. what made this thing even worse is that almost all the players involved in this are straight shooters who are about the truth and getting to the bottom of things. i like many of you really dont care what people think of me becouse im gonna give you the information about a product whether you like it or not whether its a great product or a piece of junk. there is a small group on here i associate on here with and were all pretty much the same, we dont have much but we do have our word. i can speak for myself that if i tell you something i am willing to stand behind my statement. as far as all the threatening emails, goon squads, attackings, name calling, nad postings of little faces does not help out the situation at all, all it really does is provoke the problems at hand and blow it completely out of proportion. yes we all are suposed to express our opinions and yes we should try and get to the bottom of problems when they pop up, no one on here is what you so call above the law, once you enter this public domain and push your products and even win 4sws questions will always be in the back of peoples minds. i dont care if its glenn , hpr, or even cp customs if you are doing work for me and you dont want to stand behind it you better be prepared to put it out here on the line becouse im not a im sorry pm person. sell the products on the open forums lets discuss it on the open forums. if glenn says his chassis is oem then it is as far as im concerned. you bring his chassis to my house and prove to me that its not comparing it to all 3 of mine with enough evidence it has been altered and i will be the first one to ? him obout it in public. i really think this bomb forum has been damaged this time. to me a mans word is worth alot more than any other thing a person could offer. great guys, bad information, and a whole lot of trouble makers. the truth will all come out in the end it always does. i wish there was a way to mend this but i think its gone a little past that.

Old 07-20-2006, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I personally have Glenns previous subframe and A-arms. Everything bolted RIGHT up to my 2000 ds frame PERFECT. I take Glenns word. This all seems like a big joke.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But a very terrible joke that is.
why dont you post a pic from 4sw glen? how come if your subframe bolts right up to other bikes but your seat doesnt line up with your front plastics? it sets back from the front because we have a little stretch in the frame dont we glen. And since your selling all these part to your boys are there bikes 300lbs? So you can be like your boy Jason at mid cal and it will catch up to you. remember talking to your boy on the phone about his 250r chassis you just looked at and i was the one standing there when he was telling you we should race. and you gave your little *** get some.im also not suprised your going midcal and hiding behind your goons have rappy randy say hes gonna beat my *** . i told choose before all of this thats exactly what you would do. Im ok with you cheating in a race. it the parts you sell because of it thats wrong. How come your drag chassis wont run 3's but your sure your "stock" chassis will run 3.99 by the end of the year? so go ahead call your boys flame me on the forums, call your goons have them threaten me, even post that your watching me. im getting confused now is this glen or jason im talking to?

Excuse me, first off Glenn and I have not even talked about this I saw it on here. Glenn did not put me up to anything, I'm no ones puppet or mouth piece. Secondly I never said I was going to beat your azz, what I said was who ever started this BS rumor needs their azz beat till their nose bleeds. Thats just an opinion, I am not on his team or even a DS owner, I'm just a fellow quad junkie that considers Glenn a friend and a good hard working honest man thats all. None of this should have ever been put on the forum it should have been done face to face like men. If you have a beef with Glenn, then it should be between you and him, again just my opinion. Now if you have a beef with me over my opinion come to Dune Fest and look me up I'm not hard to find, and we will discuss it like men.
hey let me know how you want to do this tuff guy. i have a show at 7 feathers in november ill hold you a spot. ill fill your need for pain.all legal like

Old 07-20-2006, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

Blah Blah Blah

Old 07-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I personally have Glenns previous subframe and A-arms. Everything bolted RIGHT up to my 2000 ds frame PERFECT. I take Glenns word. This all seems like a big joke.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But a very terrible joke that is.
why dont you post a pic from 4sw glen? how come if your subframe bolts right up to other bikes but your seat doesnt line up with your front plastics? it sets back from the front because we have a little stretch in the frame dont we glen. And since your selling all these part to your boys are there bikes 300lbs? So you can be like your boy Jason at mid cal and it will catch up to you. remember talking to your boy on the phone about his 250r chassis you just looked at and i was the one standing there when he was telling you we should race. and you gave your little *** get some.im also not suprised your going midcal and hiding behind your goons have rappy randy say hes gonna beat my *** . i told choose before all of this thats exactly what you would do. Im ok with you cheating in a race. it the parts you sell because of it thats wrong. How come your drag chassis wont run 3's but your sure your "stock" chassis will run 3.99 by the end of the year? so go ahead call your boys flame me on the forums, call your goons have them threaten me, even post that your watching me. im getting confused now is this glen or jason im talking to?

Excuse me, first off Glenn and I have not even talked about this I saw it on here. Glenn did not put me up to anything, I'm no ones puppet or mouth piece. Secondly I never said I was going to beat your azz, what I said was who ever started this BS rumor needs their azz beat till their nose bleeds. Thats just an opinion, I am not on his team or even a DS owner, I'm just a fellow quad junkie that considers Glenn a friend and a good hard working honest man thats all. None of this should have ever been put on the forum it should have been done face to face like men. If you have a beef with Glenn, then it should be between you and him, again just my opinion. Now if you have a beef with me over my opinion come to Dune Fest and look me up I'm not hard to find, and we will discuss it like men.
hey let me know how you want to do this tuff guy. i have a show at 7 feathers in november ill hold you a spot. ill fill your need for pain.all legal like
Whatever, right now all you should be worried about is cover your azz with the lies you told about Glenns frame.
And the Damage your tried to do to his Rep.
You want to start up with me over me stating my opinion then you come see me at dune fest. I'm done now, as far as I'm concerened Glenn has been vindicated by Dustins post.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!