CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash in LA??????????

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash in LA??????????

See Clash of the Titans 2006 thread for more in depth info. Its gonna be very interesting to say the least. If you dont even enter an official class then you want to come out and witness some of the very fastest bikes on the planet. Bar none. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

CC1999, I checked mapquest and yahoo maps and they both said coming from the center of Wichita to the center of Sicily Island was around 11 hours and 710 miles. Now both of them gave directions for you to take 35 to Dallas then 20 mostly thru Louisiana. There may be a quicker way. I don't know but I hope you can make it.

Old 02-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks again Overated. Awesome videos.
Just watched that first video again. Man was my bike slow back then. Hang on, I think its still slow.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Whats the rule on NOS? Spray it if you got it, no matter what class you are running in, or does that force you into the open class?
Also how much is the entrence fee?
Is it done in a winner takes it or bracket style.
Also, Since there is not a purse is there trophies awarded
Can you enter the same quads in more than one class ie, could I enter in the OEM 4 stroke class and the utility class. I am thinking about if I can get it worked out to where I can make it down there I would enter the Twin Peaks and the Outy both in both classes. From what I saw in the Videos the Twin peaks has a pretty good chance in what looked like probably was the OEM class races. The Outy and the Twin peaks should both do well in the utility class.

Old 02-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

22 dollars to get in for the day, 27 for the weekend. Per bike.

This is a run what you brung contest. Hope you brought enough.

Yes you can enter multiple classes.

As far as I know the only thing that bumps you in classes is the frame. Stock frame could enter all classes. on the 4 stroke side of the ladder.

Old 02-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

So there is not an enterance fee to race, just the park fee to get in?

Old 02-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Right, just a park fee. No race fee.

Old 02-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks for the video OverRated it was the first time I got to run the Beast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a DS870 that will flat out Shit and Git!

Originally posted by: fast69
Thanks for the video OverRated it was the first time I got to run the Beast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Oh I know what you mean, this will be the first big event for mine since I built the motor. I am just hoping to keep up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I was parked next to you last year, I was in the Black Yoshi piped Raptor/Green SuperCrew F150.

I remember you running well.

Old 02-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cc1999
Whats the rule on NOS? Spray it if you got it, no matter what class you are running in, or does that force you into the open class?
Also how much is the entrence fee?
Is it done in a winner takes it or bracket style.
Also, Since there is not a purse is there trophies awarded
Can you enter the same quads in more than one class ie, could I enter in the OEM 4 stroke class and the utility class. I am thinking about if I can get it worked out to where I can make it down there I would enter the Twin Peaks and the Outy both in both classes. From what I saw in the Videos the Twin peaks has a pretty good chance in what looked like probably was the OEM class races. The Outy and the Twin peaks should both do well in the utility class.
This is strictly a run-what-ya-brung event. It started out as a bunch of forum members getting together to put the faces with the names and of course running the bikes to see where we all stacked up in the crowd. We are working on making each and every Clash of the Titans as official as we can of course as we go. We have had issues with acquiring a lighting system for the official starts, finishes and of course the red lights. So that is one of the reasons why we are trying to keep it very simple for now. If in the case that the lighting system is officially setup for any given event then we will incorporate money in the pot and of course we will incorporate a more formal set of classes. But until then it will remain just that....run-what-ya-brung and hope you brought enough. There is enough grudge racing from Thursday, Friday and half a day on Saturday to race whoever whenever you want. So, I invite everyone to come on out and lets make this showdown like non other. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Clash in LA??????????