CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

if the ds didnt exist, what would be your quad of choice

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default if the ds didnt exist, what would be your quad of choice

why waste my time, i'll finish this off by saying , WoW, come to a yamaha or honda thread if you want to talk about decant quads

Old 02-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 420Pimp
why waste my time, i'll finish this off by saying , WoW, come to a yamaha or honda thread if you want to talk about decant quads
Yeah with a name like PIMP and a classy signature.......enough said!

Old 02-12-2006, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider
Has been riding one thing or another since I was 11 years old.(31 years).

if no ds existed... it would have to be a preditor with a big bore kit or else i would walk.. you can't step out of a lamborgini and get ito a volkswagon and still think its fast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a 730 kit from OMW with web109's and a 48mm lectron. It has some serious torque!

i dont know what u are thinking but predators are pretty damn fast and have a lot of power. But if i were to get a different quad i would probably get any of the 450's probably a yfz

Old 02-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider
Has been riding one thing or another since I was 11 years old.(31 years).

I will agree the preditor is pretty fast but when my dsx was stock ot pounded preditors in the dirt pretty easily. im no little boy either, 315 lbs, 6`4``( have been called fat once or twice) now i have had some work done by KMS in phx. az. and am pushing 61.20 hp on the dyno. its hard to beat. the 450's are all a bit small in overall size for me , i feel cramped up and after just a while of riding i get prety sore. the preditor was actually my first choice for a sport quad, then i saw the ds and that was ithave been VERY happy with it. i am looking forward to the cinders this year and see how it does on $100 hill. wouldn't make tit last year couldn't keep the front end down. fixed that with a 6 over swing arm.

Old 02-13-2006, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

I would have to go with a predator if i could have my dsx. I had a predator so I no what they are capable of. When HPD and rath racing was though with mighty predator was awesome.

Old 03-03-2006, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider

You know guys, I have read several post today and have to agree with a few here and say that this bashing of simple questions has got to stop. If you don't like the post, then don't reply. If you are replying with a bashing comment but meen it as a joke then say so. I am still new here and enjoy being a part of this forum because all of the good it does. If you remember we had a member wanting to end it here and most of us replied asking him to stay. One of the main reasons he wanted out was because of people bashing. Anyone can bash me, and I would care less because I know what I am and where I stand in my life. THE QUESTION WAS SIMPLE AND IT MAKES A GOOD POST. I would choose my predator if no ds was available. Thank you, RUSS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

Ds came in first, but the predator is definetly next. I havent ridden a zuki 450 though.

Old 03-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I would buy a Raptor 700R or LTR 450. Either way though I would install high end suspension right out of the gate to get some of my ride back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 420Pimp
somthing not bombardier
You have smoked yourself retarded.

Quick Reply: if the ds didnt exist, what would be your quad of choice