CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

HPR Race Head - Wayyy more than you'd expect

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPR Race Head - Wayyy more than you'd expect

Thank you for the correction 2big. You're probably right, it's their full race HEAD. You are also incorrect in that it only has HPR3 cams. Doesn't have a back cut trans or does it have a lightened fly wheel. The quad is lightened some what. It's got all the bulky stuff off like heal guards, front fenders, bars, fenders are WAY trimmed and an ultra light front bumper.

So yes, it's probably not what most would consider a FULL RACE HPR730. But for more than most, I'd probably consider it just about full race.

Not quite sure I understand that last sentence, but yes... I did run this motor on a 25shot of Juice. I believe it was the latest version of the head, but then again I'm not an HPR employee.

Old 02-08-2006, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

no no no i said mine are not full hprs mine are still at original weight no lightening. i offered you a 730 on nitrous 25 shot with the hpr4 and then i offered you a 730 with the new head porting with hpr4s. and this one has no nitrous hooked up.oh man here we go again. i was not questioning you i was offering them to you.

Old 02-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

NO 2BIG.... please don't take my post wrong. It was a quicky. I didn't understand your post... but I wasn't lashing out. If it sounded like that, it was not intensional. I've had some very traumatic things happen in my family's life in the last week and a half. If I sound firm, direct or anything other than I usually am, it's surely not intended. When you don't eat or sleep, you tend to be a little punchy. Sorry 2big, please don't take offense.

Old 02-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

2BIG,
I got a little mixed up with that too!!! But got what you were saying....and man that is one HE!! of a gesture, to offer up your bikes for a fellow brother in a rough way. Very Stand-Up. Hope it works out. I can't wait to get back out there to meet some of you guy's that I have not met yet and see the guy's I do know. ohh well.....Next Season [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Tom

Old 02-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

no affense taken bigd i just did not want this to end up like the last fiasco when i offered them up. so i guess it is me afterall. i told my wife she just didn't understand english when i talk to her. but maybe its the way i speak that noone understands. i feel your pain and understand what you are saying no hard feelings. i hope everything works out for you .

Old 02-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry Mike.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Obviously I don't have any parts for ya.

If you go out for Pres. daylook for me at the hill.

I'll be chillin in my truck.

Al

Old 02-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

I might still go in my Ranger. The thing is awsome and a lot of fun.

Old 02-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider

Mike got a Big Sand car we can have some fun in!!
Bud

Old 02-09-2006, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks Bud. Your a good pal.

Old 02-09-2006, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

i hardly ever read in the bomb forums and this is practically the first post in here that i've read in a good year. I've always had alotta respect for these DS's as they can really rip..and i mean rip..dammmmn. It is really good to see you guys getting so far on new mods and motors for your quads, BUT it is very heart breaking to see this happen. i dont even know anyof you really but after reading about that...*sniiff sniff*... really tough to see it happen to someone who seems to be pretty reputable (sp) in the DS motor as yourself. Hopefully the company really comes through for you and helps a bunch. best of luck to you man and i hope everything turns out great.

Quick Reply: HPR Race Head - Wayyy more than you'd expect