CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont bound- where are the vegas guys??

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont bound- where are the vegas guys??

Bud, we will be in the same spot as last time. Does that work for you. What will you be bringing so we can rope off some space? Did you get the new flag pole for the rail?

Old 02-22-2006, 06:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Perfect weather is an understatement Bud!! It looks like ther nicest weekend yet...

Ill try to make it but my bike is down for minor repair right now.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider

ANY spot will work for us!! Picking up a new buggy whip tomorrow. I am GASED UP, WATERED UP , SOMEWHAT CLEANED UP, AND READY TO ROLL!!! Just need BEER and food.. Bringing my BIG truck with 35' trailer, Son will drive my expedition with 2 quads on a trailer. ...... Hey Mario what's up with the bike?? You need anything let me know.. It would be cool to camp with ya!! BigDaddy may come up for the day Sunday??? Drive SAFE!! Ya all!!!

Old 02-23-2006, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

We will have some room saved for ya bud. Lets see.........a full size buggy, two quads, excursion, tow trailer, full size truck, 35 ft trailer. 1/2 acre should be enough for YA. Hope Bigdaddy makes it sunday, although I will have to leave late morning sunday so not alot of time for riding that day.

Old 02-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider

How was the weekend guys?

Old 02-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Nate,
My boy and I had a great time!, the weather was perfect, the dunes were big, the racing was fun, food was great, the company was excellent, and I'm ready to go back already! lol!
Work just seemed to drag on forever today.
We met up with Bud and his crew - great folks- very nice rail, good to finally put a face with a forum name. Also met up with Sincity and his crew on Saturday, fast V and good looking machine too! Unfortunately didn't get to ride with them maybe next time.
No Mario or anyone else, guess things didn't work out for them, hope they at least come up to Utah for DS days so we can see their bikes run....
all in all it was just a fantastic trip for us.
On the other hand, some in out group had some serious engine and tranny issues on the last day of the trip so it was downer from that perspective, but they'll bounce back and be back on the sand by Easter,
CrackerJack has some pics and vids he'll be posting before too long.

Old 02-27-2006, 09:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Curtis, Sorry we couldnt make it. Things didnt work our way so we just stayed back and imagined how nice it was out there... Glad you made it back safe and had a great time from the sounds of it. I should FOR SURE be up to U.T . Ds days. So how many bikes did you mopp up?? What about them Vforces? I know their runners. But I know what your bike does, Did you get any mph up any of the hills? Ill catch up with ya next time.

Old 02-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

all I'll say is it felt good swaping wins with a busa powered banshee

Old 02-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

Hey all What a great weekend!! A bit cloudy on Sunday but ,NO RAIN[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Curtis, Justin, Mark and my crew met up and some others. Great bunch of guys. We just needed more time to ride, try out ,and race all the cool rides that were there!! Curtis, that bike IS the ultimate DUNE QUAD!! Justin, my daughter says your son is the cutest little boy ever! Mark, great to meet you guys,,Sorry we didn't see Big Daddy , Mario or VEGAS650, maybe next time. To all in our camp," May all your repairs be swift"

See Ya next time Bud

Old 02-28-2006, 11:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Curtis, Sorry we couldnt make it. Things didnt work our way so we just stayed back and imagined how nice it was out there... Glad you made it back safe and had a great time from the sounds of it. I should FOR SURE be up to U.T . Ds days. So how many bikes did you mopp up?? What about them Vforces? I know their runners. But I know what your bike does, Did you get any mph up any of the hills? Ill catch up with ya next time.
Just wanted to quote this before you edited it and flaked out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

All I can say is I hope to make it at this point.

Dang Major. . . that build is sounding better and better. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dumont is still 9+ hours for us. Wish I could have made it.

Definitely NEED to ride right now.

Bud, you going to make it to DS Days?

Quick Reply: Dumont bound- where are the vegas guys??