CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 04:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: taob
I have a buddy that does the best porting on these DS 250 heads
call Ray Charles at blind man racing
LMAO! If he's still alive it must not be that Ray Charles......

Old 02-19-2006, 06:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: DuneMe
Gotta click on pic 4. . . it moves [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

taoB is still a gaF though.
only because you like to play catcher with that big mouth of yours HAHA

Old 02-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Well, I really thought we had some honest, upfront and standup guys in the DS community.....I know there is still a few out there who should be a man, step forward instead of hiding behind these multiple user names for whatever reason. You know who you are.....come guys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know a few of these wannabe's cannot and will not reflect the true character of the rest of us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2006, 07:16 PM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

I only have one username and I am who I am

Thanks Taob

Old 02-19-2006, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

i'm lilnotts, and always have been, no point makin another one for me, in markys case i understand, and in others just ban them and pray they don't come back, if you wanna go stir some ****, just have to ***** to it under ur own name, and i always use the same one for every forum, makes it alot easier instead of tryin to remember a username n password for every forum

Old 02-19-2006, 10:56 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Who's Who?

I am retardedbob perveyor of crap

Old 02-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Lots of stand up guys on here!!!! Some I wonder about LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Lots of stand up guys on here!!!! Some I wonder about LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I think I will just take the good and leave the bad......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2006, 01:34 AM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Most of them will not admit it until they get caught. That's why there is this thread, he got caught. There will be others that slip up & get busted sooner or later. Here are some others that need to come clean.

blownstroker = boat = hotsaw =?
boat2 = ELBOAT =?
bigmojo =?

BTW I only have the original.
Now lets see how honest you DS girls realy are The only usernames I have used are Boat,Hotsaw,and Taob also Taob is the only active one I have So it looks like you guys are NOT being honest about your usernames I know for a fact that one of them was a DS girl because of a pm they sent to me on acident They ment to send it to boat2 So lets find out who's boat2,elboat,bigmojo,and blownstroker You guys act like your so much better than everybody but you play the same games

Old 02-21-2006, 01:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

I was boat2 but I quit using it the same day I started it practically. He was intended to play a spoof on the Yammi guys, which he did until LTZevil400 caught me. He was cool though. I think I dragged him back up to help me catch Choose when he was running around as DSexpress. I don't even know the password to use him anymore. I cleaned my office and threw it away I think lol.

I am curious about bigmojo. That guy was funny. I think he was 1999Cobra who has since gone away I guess. I can't be sure though.

Ron