CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 01:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

Alright with all the perceptions going around of people using multiple user names, who wants to start it off and tell us who you are? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 01:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Scott,

Why don't you start. I will follow.

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Im just me and thats enough. No multiples for me

Old 02-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Who's Who?

I'm me, lol, this the only name I will ever use and god knows I'm not afraid of a lil embarrassment. Good luck on your hunt tho, I know some people have multiple accounts. The Mods prove that all the time, but they are not at liberty to say who. Those ppl will have to step foward themselves. I doubt they will tho. Maybe I should make another name so I have someone to agree with me. lol. =]

Old 02-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Who's Who?

same name as always for me.

Old 02-15-2006, 01:40 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Who's Who?

I know nothing of such activities. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Scott,

ROFLOL! I knew I would get some response.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] OK, OK, I'll start this off.....! I do admit that I have used the other user name of DSexpress. It was more a less an inside joke between me and another forum member and it was sorta funny at the start. But after you sit back and look at the big picture it really portrays someone your NOT! So, I consider myself a real stand-up guy and though you know, this just aint me. So, off with the head of DSexpress. R.I.P. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Who else? Go ahead and man up and let us hear it. I think us DS guys are all pretty stand up guys and deserve to know people for not only their face value but what they are really about. I dont have any hidden agendas and will be the first to tell you whats ailing me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 01:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Fair enough. We will be having a funeral for RobandDS as well......

May he rest in peace![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 02-15-2006, 01:44 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Scott,

ROFLOL! I knew I would get some response.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] OK, OK, I'll start this off.....! I do admit that I have used the other user name of DSexpress. It was more a less an inside joke between me and another forum member and it was sorta funny at the start. But after you sit back and look at the big picture it really portrays someone your NOT! So, I consider myself a real stand-up guy and though you know, this just aint me. So, off with the head of DSexpress. R.I.P. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Who else? Go ahead and man up and let us hear it. I think us DS guys are all pretty stand up guys and deserve to know people for not only their face value but what they are really about. I dont have any hidden agendas and will be the first to tell you whats ailing me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Way to step up to the plate and hit a home run. =]

Next batter?

Old 02-15-2006, 01:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Scott,

Way to step up to the plate and hit a home run. =]

Next batter?
I was the next batter........