CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

How?

One who chooses to lose say

(This is the second post in which you have directly called me a clown. Apparently this has turned into a personal attack and of course the rules have now changed. )

No attack. Tell me what satisfy you, multiple id lier, choose to be loser, or clown.

I was only picking best alternative and posting on 2 different threads in case someone did not read the other post.

In both cases you are wrong and I am easy to please. Now will you tell me top current 100 ids?

This is appropriate thread for this question. Please do not change to next 100 ids as soon as you list top 100 ids.

Many thanks.

How?

Old 03-21-2006, 09:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

This is a very appropriate thread to activate such people as yourself. You say Im wrong, now please explain yourself. As stated before, its apparent that you have a problem with me and feel free to express yourself on this open forum unless your too big of a coward to do this in public. I call you out for this discussion. Let the whole world see who and what your really about. What do ya say?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

How?

First, don't you want to clean up last big lie in your signature block before you start talking out of other side of mouth?

You crack me up pale face.

How?

Old 03-21-2006, 09:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

How you like my signature now?

Old 03-21-2006, 09:15 AM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

How?

And I do not intend to let you make easy post money today without switching ids and posting nonsensical fragements and winking eye posts.

Tell me your employers and I will warn them of your shortcut marketing methods, free of charge.

Please switch ids, post, and earn your salary.

How?

Old 03-21-2006, 09:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Dude, You are the only one left using all of these fake id's anymore. Let the mods reveal who is who and you will see that I layed my false identity down when I said I layed it down. You are offended over a conversation that you and I had a few weeks ago so you have decided to create another false identity to come on here and openly attack me on this open forum. The gloves are off now my friend. Lets GET IT ON! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] How you like that wink, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 09:32 AM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

How?

One who chooses to lose say

(How you like my signature now?

-------------------------
04' Drag Spider the RainingCloud eater! )

No thanks. I don't go for that. I prefer clean sqaw and Bud myself.

But that ok if you like. Just do not assume I participate.

How?

Old 03-21-2006, 09:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Dude, You are the only one left using all of these fake id's anymore. Let the mods reveal who is who and you will see that I layed my false identity down when I said I layed it down. You are offended over a conversation that you and I had a few weeks ago so you have decided to create another false identity to come on here and openly attack me on this open forum. The gloves are off now my friend. Lets GET IT ON! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] How you like that wink, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Dont dodge this post, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You know the target is on your back right now. You might as well man-up and take your lick. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 09:59 AM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

How?

One who chooses to lose say,

(Lets GET IT ON! How you like that wink,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont dodge this post, You know the target is on your back right now. You might as well man-up and take your lick.)

Only for you since you not brain surgeon, I list,

1. Thanks but many NO THANKS. I don't go for that. I prefer clean sqaw and Bud myself.

But that ok if you like. Just do not assume I participate.

2. Please earn your money today. 80% of time see you make easy time posting bs to your self on bs threads.

Now you want me to talk meaningless bs so you won't even have to switch ids? No way. Here I help you,

Log out one id, log in another id, post bs, cha cha cha, ... I offer Army cadence for your posting productivity.

And if you feel frisky,

switch thread, Log out one id, log in another id, post bs, cha cha cha, ...

How?

Old 03-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

You better go look in the mirror before you start trying to persuade everybody into believing that Im the one with multiple id's now. Im done with DSexpress. Your the one who still has this id problem. Like I said, you can run but you cant hide. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]