CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

I am sooo confused

Old 02-23-2006, 09:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Who's Who?

i use to know a guy named C-DADDY
hahahahaahahahahaahahaahahhhaahahhhahahahaahahaaha ahaahahahahaha
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2006, 11:26 AM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
country joe do you work for the cia, man your good. i would like to apologize .all the grounds were layed before me and i took the bait hook line and sinker we all know what happens when we assume something well i made an a$$ out of me and myself again, thanks choose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] sorry again country joe

No cia here. Seems to be alot more sleepers cells & evil doers than I first though on this forum. [S][O][S]

Old 02-24-2006, 11:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
country joe do you work for the cia, man your good. i would like to apologize .all the grounds were layed before me and i took the bait hook line and sinker we all know what happens when we assume something well i made an a$$ out of me and myself again, thanks choose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] sorry again country joe

No cia here. Seems to be alot more sleepers cells & evil doers than I first though on this forum. [S][O][S]

Aint that the truth....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Does anyone know a user by the name of "Carbonfist". Seems to be a fairly new user (weekend Warrior). He sent me a fairly violent PM threat. My response is to make it public. I am tired of the nasty PM's floating around..........especially from cowards who fear to address there stuff head on. Making a joke with a new user name is one thing but threatening to break my nose and pi$$ down my throat I think is maybe pushing the envelope. LMAO!

Bring it on "Carbonfist"! Whatever you say in private to me will be made public until you clean it up and address your frustration like an adult. If we have something to work out, PM me under your usual user name and you will find me to be a really nice guy!

If you come to me as yourself instead of this alias, I will take your secret to the grave and I know we can work something out.

Ron

Old 03-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Does anyone know a user by the name of "Carbonfist". Seems to be a fairly new user (weekend Warrior). He sent me a fairly violent PM threat. My response is to make it public. I am tired of the nasty PM's floating around..........especially from cowards who fear to address there stuff head on. Making a joke with a new user name is one thing but threatening to break my nose and pi$$ down my throat I think is maybe pushing the envelope. LMAO!

Bring it on "Carbonfist"! Whatever you say in private to me will be made public until you clean it up and address your frustration like an adult. If we have something to work out, PM me under your usual user name and you will find me to be a really nice guy!

If you come to me as yourself instead of this alias, I will take your secret to the grave and I know we can work something out.

Ron
Ron, you can always call in the Harrah boys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] God did not exactly make us small [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: DSNUT

Ron

is this what are forum has led too? man thats a joke.....quit being a CHICKEN **** COWARD.....if u are tough enough to too break someones nose and pi$$ down there throat, be a man come out and say who u are.. or u can be a GUTTLESS peice of **** and keep hiding...im sure u will go the coward route!!!!!

Old 03-02-2006, 01:32 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Who's Who?

He also sent raptorchick a weird pm, I don't think it was the same as DS's. =[

Old 03-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
It wasn't anything violent like dsnut says he received. I thought at first it was one of the spin zone guys using an alias and messin' with me. I decided to be a smartass instead of being offended, and he actually appologized for being a dick.

Old 03-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
I really hope he wouldn't be asking dsnut the same thing he asked me or I would have to question which team he's batting for. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL