CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

wow i was touched by that rant and rave. if i bought everything american made my telephone would have a 200 foot cord. come on man who else can make a phone or camera the size of a credit card. shoot guys i have trouble getting americans to harvest my crops. im like brp im ready to move my farm to mexico these state taxes and insurances are killing the little guys.

Old 03-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
wow i was touched by that rant and rave. if i bought everything american made my telephone would have a 200 foot cord. come on man who else can make a phone or camera the size of a credit card. shoot guys i have trouble getting americans to harvest my crops. im like brp im ready to move my farm to mexico these state taxes and insurances are killing the little guys.
You could be on to something. The new DSDiesel BajaTractor. No more working Dawn to Dusk, finish your work in half the time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (Drag Exhaust, and Big Bore kits available soon.)

Old 03-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: DSNUT
yjacket oops my bad dsnut why did everybody think it was funny when my email adress was passed around on here. i had about 50 of those stupid threatening messages a day on there. it made for good reading at first then it got real old.
Hey! I thought we put an end to all that yjacket stuff![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

yjacket has been PM'ing me about technical questions (I know...... I laughed to) After I shared a few glistening pearls of wisdom he decided everything cost too much and that he was leaving the forum. I guess all of us constantly salivating over upgrades were giving him the bug to do the same. He decided to just do a couple bolt on's then sell the BMW and buy one of the new 800's.

As far as I know yjacket is gone. I know, I know. Pretty convenient that I break the news about yjacket leaving. C'mon, you guys gotta believe me. I couldn't lie for that long..............successfully.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know you were getting some of that crap 2big. That was messed up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Ron

Did I miss something on Yjacket???

Old 03-03-2006, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

private messages will be the death of us all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: raptorchick
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
As long as he didnt bother raptorchick we'll let him slide....LOL j/k
LMAO...it takes more than some guy being a perv to bother me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

WORD UP?? I cant agree with ya on that one.lol.. BUT I like your attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: DSNUT
yjacket oops my bad dsnut why did everybody think it was funny when my email adress was passed around on here. i had about 50 of those stupid threatening messages a day on there. it made for good reading at first then it got real old.
Hey! I thought we put an end to all that yjacket stuff![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

yjacket has been PM'ing me about technical questions (I know...... I laughed to) After I shared a few glistening pearls of wisdom he decided everything cost too much and that he was leaving the forum. I guess all of us constantly salivating over upgrades were giving him the bug to do the same. He decided to just do a couple bolt on's then sell the BMW and buy one of the new 800's.

As far as I know yjacket is gone. I know, I know. Pretty convenient that I break the news about yjacket leaving. C'mon, you guys gotta believe me. I couldn't lie for that long..............successfully.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know you were getting some of that crap 2big. That was messed up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Ron

LOL, Im glad to hear all is back to normal.... From the looks of it, Carbonlips was a disgruntal person who is probly around 30-40 yrs old and with some real issues. oh well glad its over, It was gettin pretty deep in here... I just hope you all have been working on the sidelines to get faster... Cause Ive been buzy as a bee.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Hey guys,

I pushed carbonfist's buttons a bit and he PM'd me about what was going on. He got his identity stolen. Someone hacked his password and his e-mail and did all this stuff without his knowledge. Now I don't know how this stacks up with his conversation with Raptorchick but as far as I am concerned I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

lol, I might have pushed his buttons a little too far though since aparently he is 260 lbs and Golden Gloves. He suggested if I felt froggy he would get in the ring with me. I, of course, did not feel froggy so I declined.

I think he got wronged and the reason i believe him is the e-mail thing he described sounded just like what happened to 2big. He said he took this right up with the mods (Mike H to be exact) Maybe Mike can step in and verify this so Carbonfist can be cleared.

Ron

Old 03-21-2006, 08:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Well, well, well, I thought we were over this little episode of false identities and fake user names. I thought everyone involved in the circle came clean and vowed to stay the straight course. But I guess I was WRONG. I really thought you were a stand-up kinda guy. I really took your word and trusted you. But with much dismay I was totally let down. The honor is now gone and you will be revealed in time. So go ahead and hide behind these phony user names if you want to but trust me, YOUR SINS WILL FIND YOU OUT, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 08:38 AM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

How?

One who chooses to lose is clown.

Please list current top 100 ids used so can ignore.

How?

Old 03-21-2006, 08:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: RainingCloud
How?

One who chooses to lose is clown.

Please list current top 100 ids used so can ignore.

How?
This is the second post in which you have directly called me a clown. Apparently this has turned into a personal attack and of course the rules have now changed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]