CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: raptorchick
Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
He also sent raptorchick a weird pm, I don't think it was the same as DS's. =[
I really hope he wouldn't be asking dsnut the same thing he asked me or I would have to question which team he's batting for. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL
Yuh that would be bad. lol. I'm pretty sure DS isn't a switch hitter. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

LMAO! No he wasen't hitting on me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I am not so much offended as I am sending him and anyone else involved in this type of thing a message. If I see it, I expose it.

Ron

Old 03-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Who's Who?

As long as he didnt bother raptorchick we'll let him slide....LOL j/k

DSNUT- Do you want me to use my special skills to hunt him down for you?? Let me know... You know ive hunted before with great results.. Maybe carbonfist wants an old fashion bitc h- slappin..

Old 03-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

DSNUT- Do you want me to use my special skills to hunt him down for you?? Let me know... You know ive hunted before with great results.. Maybe carbonfist wants an old fashion bitc h- slappin..
That is hilarious! And I can attest to your hunting skills. You really are a Ninja! lol. If I can't outsmart you, then.....................well, I gues you still could be dumb. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]J/K

Hold off for now. I want him to come to the table and work this out. I am so excited! I am making a new friend!!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ron

BTW, I could understand if he sent me a note that called me out for wronging him. I could also understand a mind game prank. That would be fun. This was not anything like those situations. If it is a kid that is trying to create some fun, his timing was just really poor due to some of the PM garbage that has been going on lately.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

yjacket oops my bad dsnut why did everybody think it was funny when my email adress was passed around on here. i had about 50 of those stupid threatening messages a day on there. it made for good reading at first then it got real old.

Old 03-02-2006, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
yjacket oops my bad dsnut why did everybody think it was funny when my email adress was passed around on here. i had about 50 of those stupid threatening messages a day on there. it made for good reading at first then it got real old.
Well I am not doing enough yet, no one is threatning me......Oh wait, that might fall under careful what you ask for haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

careful what you wish for

Old 03-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
LMAO...it takes more than some guy being a perv to bother me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
Hey! I thought we put an end to all that yjacket stuff![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

yjacket has been PM'ing me about technical questions (I know...... I laughed to) After I shared a few glistening pearls of wisdom he decided everything cost too much and that he was leaving the forum. I guess all of us constantly salivating over upgrades were giving him the bug to do the same. He decided to just do a couple bolt on's then sell the BMW and buy one of the new 800's.

As far as I know yjacket is gone. I know, I know. Pretty convenient that I break the news about yjacket leaving. C'mon, you guys gotta believe me. I couldn't lie for that long..............successfully.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know you were getting some of that crap 2big. That was messed up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 03-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Well guess who sent me a PM.........Carbonfist. He must be a very frustrated homo as far as I can tell from the message.

Anyway, this guy is now exposed LINK

BTW Carbonfist: dont mess with a network admin, I can dig and post all I want.......its the internet.