CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
CountryJoe, I guess that means that you will not respond to my pm's even though I came clean and laid mine to rest?
I'll have to check my policy on this, If I reply to yours than I will have to with the others.

BTW where did DSexpress come from?
No problem. You dont have to respond to me via pm's. I'll just tell ya what I need to tell ya on the open forum. You need to read the first part of this thread to answer your question about DSexpress. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

country joe you shipped and actually had the express[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and now i understand about the not answering the people with dual indentities, hydro wants to thank you also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006, 06:20 PM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: HungerChower
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I luvsyou and myies but I alwus luves the Cheesie waves in the bombs forems. If I was to meat you the chessie spreads at the treeksare on mes.

Merriset chessemest and the happiset of newyears. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
And you guys thought I was bad LOL

Old 02-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Who's Who?

Hungerchower came through and put the clownshow on everybody.!!LMAO

WOW, Now thats some heavy duty stuff going on right there ladys and gents.

Old 02-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

CountryJoe, I guess that means that you will not respond to my pm's even though I came clean and laid mine to rest?
I'll have to check my policy on this, If I reply to yours than I will have to with the others.

No problem. You dont have to respond to me via pm's. I'll just tell ya what I need to tell ya on the open forum. You need to read the first part of this thread to answer your question about DSexpress. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Cut & Pasted
From Choosetolose post
DSexpress. It was more a less an inside joke between me and another forum member and it was sorta funny at the start. But after you sit back and look at the big picture it really portrays someone your NOT!

[b]So let me try to understand this. As a joke between you & another forum member, you create DSexpress on 8/6/04 for a reply to a pipe topic. DSexpress makes one post the day of creation & then goes into hibernation for the next 17 months & 3 weeks. Then you spring him out for his 2nd post 1/27/06. From 1/27/06 - 1/29/06 he makes 69 of his 70 total posts. I have to give it to you for one he$$ of a joke. You plan waaaaay ahead & go all out.LOL[b]

So, off with the head of DSexpress. R.I.P. 2/15/06
[b]DSexpress logs back on 2/16/06 but not to be heard from.[b]

Old 02-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

DSexpress. It was more a less an inside joke between me and another forum member and it was sorta funny at the start. But after you sit back and look at the big picture it really portrays someone your NOT!

[b]So let me try to understand this. As a joke between you & another forum member, you create DSexpress on 8/6/04 for a reply to a pipe topic. DSexpress makes one post the day of creation & then goes into hibernation for the next 17 months & 3 weeks. Then you spring him out for his 2nd post 1/27/06. From 1/27/06 - 1/29/06 he makes 69 of his 70 total posts. I have to give it to you for one he$$ of a joke. You plan waaaaay ahead & go all out.LOL[b]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Cut & Pasted
From Choosetolose post

Looks like I just stuck my foot in my mouth with that cut & paste job. laugh it up will you have the chance. You now what I was trying to say[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

country joe do you work for the cia, man your good. i would like to apologize .all the grounds were layed before me and i took the bait hook line and sinker we all know what happens when we assume something well i made an a$$ out of me and myself again, thanks choose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] sorry again country joe

Old 02-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Cut & Pasted
From Choosetolose post

Looks like I just stuck my foot in my mouth with that cut & paste job. laugh it up will you have the chance. You now what I was trying to say[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I don't see how you stuck your foot in your mouth. I would like to know how you find out the dates of people's posts though.

Old 02-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

We all make mistakes CountryJoe, I still love ya man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]