CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

Wheres rainfag I wanted to play cowboys and indians ; )

Old 03-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

im telling you all upfront its not me, my wifes quad scared me into confessing about hydro besides this one hand typing sucks.

Old 03-21-2006, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Did this guy create another ID so he can argue with himself??? Choosetoloose it looks like this guy really...really likes you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] So it is ???? arguing with Rain Cloud who is arguing with chooseto win, who is arguing with Rain Cloud.....this guy has some serious mental issues.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I hope he has an appointment with his Head Doctor soon cus' he is not stable.

Tom

Hey Choosetowin, maybe if you grabed a Handfula of Uranus you might be able to drag your head out...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Who's Who?

Im realy not rain *** im boat

Old 03-21-2006, 01:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Who's Who?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 01:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

This hillarious, the more crap you post, the more you show your IP Address. This address is provided by your ISP and only for you. You have laid your own tacks........what a jackazz. The website moderators can find out who you really are. This name calling is lame so they might just ignore it for now, but if it gets bad, your all figured out already.

Old 03-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

The elementary schools must be on spring break. BajaX04 is right though... you aren't foolin anyone but yourself.

Old 03-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Now he is blaming it on boat, and has created another ID....so it is ???? arguing with rain cloud, who is arguing with Choosetowin who is blaming boat, and arguing with DeputyDSDog who just smiles....WOW....we need to find a good shrink to get on here and give these guys some help...I mean we were going to help with peoples broke bikes, the least we could do is help with the broke heads.....

Tom

Old 03-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Now he is blaming it on boat, and has created another ID....so it is ???? arguing with rain cloud, who is arguing with Choosetowin who is blaming boat, and arguing with DeputyDSDog who just smiles....WOW....we need to find a good shrink to get on here and give these guys some help...I mean we were going to help with peoples broke bikes, the least we could do is help with the broke heads.....

Tom
I was sticking up for Choosetolose.Also I lost my password to toab and I cant remember my email address for toab so I had to start a new one You can have a moderator check and see if Im rainfag if you want When I find my password to toab I will get rid of this one

Old 03-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: Choosetowin
Originally posted by: bombdsbaja

Tom
I was sticking up for Choosetolose.Also I lost my password to toab and I cant remember my email address for toab so I had to start a new one You can have a moderator check and see if Im rainfag if you want When I find my password to toab I will get rid of this one
Thanks Choose. I need all the help I can find at this point....it seems its raining from the clouds now days....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]