CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Thats interesting. I have rode a Pami powered quad, and was very impressed. I know Duneme swears by them. So you shouldnt be so secretive, you should be proud. Some people will be disapointed, but thats just how it goes, you cant make everyone happy.
Jed, I really appreciate a guy like yourself who will speak whats on his mind no matter if its the popular thing or not. Yes, its gonna make quite a few people mad whenever its finally revealed whats really happening with the spiderbike. Its not a secret its just that the bike isnt quite ready to roll out the shop as of yet. Once it does, then we will know who's who.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

See where this post is headed....?

Old 02-15-2006, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Who's Who?

Well good luck with whatever it is that you are doing. I look forward to see it. Shows your character being man enough to start a thread like this.
Remember, "Everyone will follow, the very few that lead".

Old 02-15-2006, 05:18 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who's Who?

I'd make one but I'd probably end up banning myself.
Most alters are annoying and are usually here to cause trouble, but there are some that are funny as hell. There are alot out there and we usually know who they are. If they're cool I leave em, if not they get the boot quick. I like finding them, right DSNUT? By the way, I knew about RobandDs also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: aceisback
Ace Is Back and I told you so, est 1993. Always has been always will be.

Hmmm, only two to come forward so far??? Must be some internal struggles going on within...

DuneMe, did you see the 04 QuestMax650 on eBay from Elk Grove? Offered him cash when I came to pick it up but he mysteriously moved to Alaska the day I made my offer!
Missed that one. Most of those guys don't even give a city they actually live in. They know we can hunt them down.

If you ever run into something like that again, let me know. I'll go by and look at it for you and take pictures, make sure they have a pink slip that matches the VIN and their DL#.

I know there are a lot of alter egos here.

Would also like to hear about how many names some have had to have. . . Marky Nark, Gary, etc.

Old 02-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
I'd make one but I'd probably end up banning myself.
Most alters are annoying and are usually here to cause trouble, but there are some that are funny as hell. There are alot out there and we usually know who they are. If they're cool I leave em, if not they get the boot quick. I like finding them, right DSNUT? By the way, I knew about RobandDs also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Duckmen is kewl. so he gets to hang around aww ight LTZ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] shhhhh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Even though the name hasn't fit for a couple years, I'm the one, the only, the icon, the living legend, the headliner, the main event, the showstopper........YAMAHA660R!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Range Rover
Default Who's Who?

Where's my neighbor, TPR? Must be out in the desert already for the long weekend.

Old 02-15-2006, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Well Choose, this should not surprise us...Spiderman has 2 personalities, so why not the spiderbike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:37 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Duckmen is alright by me, and a few others............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Default Who's Who?

This is me bioware.....;cool: The only name I will use....
aka Bryan