CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

NO WAY.. you live by TPR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Man you lucky dog... do you have the epic superbomb with 26" Holeshots on it?

Old 02-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Im (yourworstnightmare)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k thats what I would be if I could change it LOL

Old 02-15-2006, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

2big2bfast with nothing to hide, i have been truthful about everything i posted on here except for a couple things but those were pissing matches with choose, and a few post about okie mechanics 101. as far as everything else its true even in my pm it was the truth. dsnut are you sure your not 222. it makes we wonder buddy the way we were talking about whos gonna build my next motor.Like i said before anyone can hide behind there keyboard. the truth will set you free and in my case **** a whole lot of people off. batter up next

Old 02-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Im (yourworstnightmare)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k thats what I would be if I could change it LOL
I aint skeerd [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

It was rumored that I had an alter ego.

In fact, the "alter ego" was a former customer turned friend. At the time, admitting to being a friend of mine was not something I wanted him to do.

He has (or at least he had) an insane DS in the area of 900CC's or so, with a complete billit top end, Jug and Head. Last I heard from him was about a year ago and he was going to start over, saving only the transmission.

He wasn't pleased to hear that people thought he was a liar, so he quit coming to the "connection".

I have maintained my name, regardless of how "unpopular" I became.

Old 02-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

I certainly am not DSNut or anyone else for that matter, but, from what I've seen, DSNut is extremely intelligent and thinks things through very well. So, I'll take that complement.

Country Joe: good call

Things aren't always what they seem, and they still aren't.

Who's gonna be upset?

Some people call it Karma, I call it God. Either way, you can't change His plan.

The "real" TRUTH will set you free......but the truth that comes out of our mouths is very relative and mostly half informed opinions.

Ok, I admit, I'm boat! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

222 (aka: Randall)

Old 02-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Who's Who?

I think I just figured something out.... Im on to something here...............lol..................

Could beechman really be dancingqueen???????j/kLOL

Old 02-15-2006, 08:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I think I just figured something out.... Im on to something here...............lol..................

Could beechman really be dancingqueen???????j/kLOL
You could be on to something here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

There are some that use Alternate Usernames as more of a joke. There are some that use them for some other purpose, such as to make us think. I've had several names over the years. I too got really tired of the forum after a while and had my MarkyNark name deleted. I restarted under IronRod, then that one went away. I had OnDunes, but couldnt keep that one. Then I went to OregonDunePatrol, sort of a fun spin on On Dunes Performance - there are some that figured that out right away, and some that didnt.

Alternate user names can be bad, but I wouldnt put everyone in the same basket. I suppose there are those that have something to say, that otherwise couldnt be said unless they had an alternate user name. Sometimea they make us think, and sometimes they are simply causing trouble.

When I was banned, I did use and alternate user name to point out a few things. It actually worked for me, and the mods and I saw eye to eye. I've never used a "secret alternate user name" since. Its been more about having fun with different names than anything else.

Old 02-15-2006, 08:10 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default Who's Who?

Hey, TPR is always here....haven't seen 04 in a while. I wish I was going out this weekend, but I gots some bills to tend to so priorities priorities...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

This dude has got some HBK style......"Even though the name hasn't fit for a couple years, I'm the one, the only, the icon, the living legend, the headliner, the main event, the showstopper........YAMAHA660R!!!!!! "

That takes me back to the early Phantom Rider days.....and at once I was that which was beyond greatness....beyond benevolence, beyond all that which here to for was believed to be the pinnacle of achievement....for everyone that follows my path will have to reach their own pinnacle in order to just begin to follow the path that I have laid forth....once there and the journey begins, then and only then will you begin to fathom that greatness The Phantom exudes and has described so eloquently over the past year....

Wow! That really takes it out of me....LOL I think TPR is much easier to cope with these days....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

TPR