CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 03:57 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

hmm who would do that?

Old 02-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
since everyone is asking who is who. i remember a guy by the name of busmechanic. its been a real long time since he has been on here i believe he was from oregan, does anyone know who he is or was?
Yep, I knew Busmechanic, and even knew his real name - met him a couple of times too.

Old 02-16-2006, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

he used to be on here all the time, very helpful.then one dat he just dissapeared. dsnut i was just wongering if you and 222 were the same becouse everytime you and i would talk it seemed like i would end up talking to 222. i just thought it was funny, we talked about something being a year out, and then the next day 222 and i discussed it also

Old 02-16-2006, 01:52 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
oneflycowboy-lol, We should demand to see a pic of them together.

TPR, Its great you have been taking your medication on a regular basis... Keep up the good work.. BTW, do you have any 07 predictions of what BRP has comming here real soon. I know, So if you want to take the credit I will let you give some clues.

Yes, the medications are working great....normalicy is a good thing!!

As for BRP's future goodies....well lets just say that in no uncertian terms I was politely yet firmly asked to not discuss such things by those who are involved.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As for other manufacturers.....they are all fair game.

We could discuss which non BRP company has been testing aluminum frames for a yet unreleased performance quad...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 02-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Alright with all the perceptions going around of people using multiple user names, who wants to start it off and tell us who you are? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I'm on about a dozen different sites from Harley Davidson to RV living sites and I have always used the same screen name.

Old 02-17-2006, 01:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

hey mario i hear the only pics of me that you want relate to my lower region. Something about how im twice the man you are and that is what bagged me dancingqueen.

Keep working on it shorty, you'll get there eventually.

OFC, i will start a charity drive for you. sometime soon we'll get you laid. i hear mario has a sister? lol i also hear that 2big has been lonely lately as well.

Old 02-17-2006, 01:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 01:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Who's Who?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 01:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Who's Who?

Dont get mad ya little fruitball, Or ill tell the queen how your jaw dropped and your tongue was out when the girls flashed you... you little tea bagger!!!!LOL And for the size topic, Lets just say your probly hung like an infant, I dont need to brag about kilbasa...lmao

Oh And for the sister thingy, I wouldnt tread on them waters kid... If I dont give ya a moppin im sure she would.

Old 02-17-2006, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

wait a minute mario said you might be dancin queen, dancin queen and beechman he said with names like that you swung both ways. not that im interested or anything. and yes mario beechman said he was gonna hook me up with your sister. he said that he had coupons for half off at the chicken ranch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but i do not know what that means[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and yes i have one more confession my alter ego was Hoky Poky Racing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] so beechman am i safe riding in the car with you on the way to see mario sister[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]