CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dual Exhaust for my DS

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 01:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual Exhaust for my DS

Thanks black i realy suckon these computers if someone gives me a link i save it thats how i get around as Scarllet Ohara once said "I get by on the kindness of strangers".

Old 02-24-2006, 02:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Mod quad biggest selection of billet around for the ds pretty colors too !!!! Some engine stuff too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Tvi power sports (Ds works) good selection of billet lots of engine goodies and suspension goodies too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Ron woods racing all engine goodies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The Bom im embarrassed to say i have not been able to find his site but i know he has engine goodies and is a #1AALRIGHT dude
Hp Reaseaech never been to thier site either but i would emagine engine and all other goodies can be found there.
Ondunes they have it all a little this and a little that.

Hey AZ, you are actually on the HPR website. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

AZSAND is the guy to the far left of the picture. I pulled this from the hpresearch.net website under dyno testing. Now that is Eric in the camo jacket, AZ you only come up to his elbow! Whats up with that?!..................isn't Eric like only 5' 10" ? (he he, I'm gonna get it for this one!)

Ron

Pic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2006, 04:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wildcard
Spear124 when you have something shipped to canada get them to put a $20 value on it when shipping and check off the gift box and then you wont have to pay brokerage fee of a million dollars, works great. i have the same machine as you where in canada are you from?

Be cautious with this one however, just within the past week here, I was having a special package brought in from the US. The gentleman kindly marked the item as gift, and a value of $9. This caused a situation with customs. Why would someone pay 27.00 to ship a 9.00 item? Then they open it up and see it's obviously worth more than that. Everything worked out in the end, but just a warning that sometimes this idea sets off some alarms at customs, and maybe next time it won't go as smooth as this time.

Old 02-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

???? there are several pic's of me and jeff eric and randal on that site but i have a feeling your up to no good i can't bring up your pic so i don't know besides i am 5'10" post your pic again?????

Old 02-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
???? there are several pic's of me and jeff eric and randal on that site but i have a feeling your up to no good i can't bring up your pic so i don't know besides i am 5'10" post your pic again?????
Definately not up to no good. I thought it was ironic that you took the time to state that you had never been to their website, yet I thought I had remembered you being on their website.

Regarding your height, it was a joke. I can tell Eric is standing on the dyno that is about 2' of the ground. I know you aren't that short!

Just funnin' ya man!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2006, 09:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have never been to there site i tried again to day no luck.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I need a link i tried finding one at ondunes seen as how there joined at the hip but no goie .....Whats up with that "come on" bomber they built a koth winner for you hook some homeboy's up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2006, 10:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dude man i just went and checked out the boms site THATS ONE UGLY DUDE ON THE FRONT PAGE but tose are some nice bikes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL

Old 02-25-2006, 04:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Here is a link for your pleasure:

HPResearch Link to double your pleasure

Old 03-23-2007, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

There will be a new sheriff in town.........soon!

Old 03-23-2007, 07:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

So now you have my attention are you just a teaser or do you put out....????????......I love my lte's but im not married to them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]