CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Doc say's 'No more'

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Doc say's 'No more'

Ignore the doctor and do whatever your body tells you is OK, they don't know half the crap they spew about what's best.

Old 02-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider

Cardiac defintely get a second opinion.. and if you do continue riding.. just take it easy your family needs you more than the sport does. One life to live.. it's up you to enjoy it.

Good Luck with whatever path you chose.

Old 02-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

cardiac..give me your issue and i will help you out....9 out of 10 they have no clue unless they ride also...i have been riding my entire life and i can give some practical advice instead of the generic stupid "i cant fix you so no more riding"..thats bull$hit unless it is some thing super serious..

i have given plenty of riding tips here and ways to fix certain problems related to the body...im here for your help if you want

Old 02-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

Hey everyone. Thanks for the posts. What a great group. I am not giving up entirely, just going to something a little less radical, probably an Outie 800. If you know anyone that wants a great DS let them know.....

Old 03-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Dude do you have any idea how many doctors i have had to fire for bad advise. I have a new doctor now he thinks i have a few more good years of riding in me and as soon as he sobers up. Im thinking of letting him operate on my damaged shoulder.dont give up the ghost till the reaper shows up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2006, 01:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

AZ:

I think that DR owns a life-flight business and is looking to gain a new customer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Or. . . perhaps I should say. . . frequent flyer???

Old 03-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You will be missed, but you need to stay on the forum we all need your wisdom. So stick around, we all will be here for ya........ You can live through our storys and say what a bunch of idiots...lol ha ha ha

Old 03-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

if the issue is your low back and you want to continue to be on the dunes a more laid back quad like an outy 800 like you said would do the trick...the thing you need to stay away from is seated dune machines...when you sitting on a quad your back is in a perfect biomechanical structure as long as you are sitting up and not slouched over like a piece of poop...when you sit up straight and ride your back gets put in the proper positioning..what i mean is you will put the proper lordotic curve in the lower portion of your spine which makes it the strongest for gravitational issues(bumps,jumps,wheelies)

so if you decide to keep hitting the dunes and i suggest you do..make sure you pick something that you will sit upright and ride on....quad, motorcycle..you will last alot longer

Old 03-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The hardest thing on my body from ATV'ing..........besides recking............is horsing my quad around when I botch an exit strategy.

Old 03-02-2006, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

Check out the Rhino...you could still get around there a kick! alot less stressful [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]