CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

450R Carb??

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 450R Carb??

The pumper was installed when i bought it.That was the first thing i checked after hooking
up the fuel line.I do believe it operates right i just dont have the knowledge or the
time to fight it.I want to ride not spend my time jetting a carb.I know the stocker
and what will do what when i do it.I put it back on and low and behold no bog or stutter.

I think im selling it to a guy that wants to try alcohol with it.For the same price i paid.

Old 05-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default 450R Carb??

atvaddict,

You might not could read after the hypsters trashed the thread, but just disconnect the pump and it will work great.

But if you have OMR's stock carb conversions, then that should be good enough.

Good Luck

Old 05-03-2006, 11:10 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 450R Carb??

Originally posted by: FatHolly
Originally posted by: yjacket2001
That's why I got THIS carb on THIS bike
Holy chit! did you pull the trigger on something finally... I'm so happy (tears welling up) I knew this moment would come someday. I just didn't know it would come so soon.... I thought we should talk about it some more, but I guess you were ready after 6 months, 500 posts, and 400 edited posts. I'm so happy, I would like to get you a card or gift of some sort... maybe we should throw you one of them "showers" like the ladies do when they are going to have a baby. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO
Now thats funny I don't care who you are..........LMFAO! =]

Old 05-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default 450R Carb??

Originally posted by: FatHolly
That's why I got THIS carb on THIS bike
Holy chit! did you pull the trigger on something finally... I'm so happy (tears welling up) I knew this moment would come someday. I just didn't know it would come so soon.... I thought we should talk about it some more, but I guess you were ready after 6 months, 500 posts, and 400 edited posts. I'm so happy, I would like to get you a card or gift of some sort... maybe we should throw you one of them "showers" like the ladies do when they are going to have a baby. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO
LMAO! I just spit beer up on my monitor laughing so hard!

Old 05-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default 450R Carb??

You seem to to want to know odd ball crap that doesnt matter to anyone, but want others to do your leg work. This is an outstanding system, and I suspect you are just trashing up the thread because of these non-sensical bs statements. Challenge me, lol.
As a matter of fact, I was messing with you and you bought it hook, line and sinker. Your resulting book-long answer of spewing garbage shows how much you really don't know about anything more then the english language. You take in what you read and accept it as fact simply because you don't have any practical experience. You get me going when you attempt to second guess the guys that have actually worked on their toys and have developed a substantial knowledge of them. You know...the subject quad of this forum? You ask questions like you know better. I'll reitterate the phrase that you are seeing more often, "get a clue!"
I'm not the guy to challange when it comes to anything mechanical dude. I'll have your Funduro disassembled and stored in a crate before you find the right size wrench to remove the front wheel.
Nut addressed the hypicritical nature of your statements so I guess I'm done here.

Old 05-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default 450R Carb??

Originally posted by: JSsDS
You seem to to want to know odd ball crap that doesnt matter to anyone, but want others to do your leg work. This is an outstanding system, and I suspect you are just trashing up the thread because of these non-sensical bs statements. Challenge me, lol.
As a matter of fact, I was messing with you and you bought it hook, line and sinker. Your resulting book-long answer of spewing garbage shows how much you really don't know about anything more then the english language. You take in what you read and accept it as fact simply because you don't have any practical experience. You get me going when you attempt to second guess the guys that have actually worked on their toys and have developed a substantial knowledge of them. You know...the subject quad of this forum? You ask questions like you know better. I'll reitterate the phrase that you are seeing more often, "get a clue!"
I'm not the guy to challange when it comes to anything mechanical dude. I'll have your Funduro disassembled and stored in a crate before you find the right size wrench to remove the front wheel.
Nut addressed the hypicritical nature of your statements so I guess I'm done here.

why you are a gaenious. no wonder you take life lessons for nut: lie, steal, and waste everyone's time. weeee doggies. shucks!

Old 05-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default 450R Carb??

why you are a gaenious. no wonder you take life lessons for nut: lie, steal, and waste everyone's time. weeee doggies. shucks!
You don't have to dummy up for us yeller, your imbarrisment is natural

Old 05-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 450R Carb??

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(SWAT!!!)..................... ...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default 450R Carb??

Originally posted by: DSNUT

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(SWAT!!!)..................... ...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMAO!!!!!!

Old 05-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 450R Carb??

Originally posted by: DSNUT

I have a dog named CLUE ya can borrow Jacket[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 450R Carb??