CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Taxes

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taxes

Taxes BIte! My wife's entire salary goes to pay our taxes!!! !@#$%^&* [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default Taxes

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Taxes BIte! My wife's entire salary goes to pay our taxes!!! !@#$%^&* [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Gotta love Self employment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default Taxes

I am finally getting a refund this year, going back to school is a sweet write off... Looking into the crystal ball I think I see some cams and a high compression piston in my future.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Range Rover
Default Taxes

I don't like to pay more taxes than I should. Fact is, we all want the govt to do things for us, I won't even start a list. We pay less than people in other countries do. All of us here have toys, quads, that we can afford to spend more money on than most people in the world make in a year and we can go ride them without fear of being killed while doing it. Does the govt waste alot of our money? yes. Do we give money to people that we should not? yes. Am I thankfull to live here and make enough to enjoy life? YES.

Old 03-04-2006, 06:59 PM
Trailblazer
Default Taxes

NATIONAL SALES TAX, YESSSSSS! Get the government out of our business! I love living in Wyoming because the State doesn't care what I make, but I pay taxes and so should everyone. That's the way it should be!

Hey, all you little eager beavers that love to cuddle up with the IRS and owe money, just let them know you are starting your own deficit (A situation in which liabilities exceed assets, expenditures exceed income, imports exceed exports, or losses exceed profits.) otherwise known as yer living outside your means, just like them. Let us know how it turns out..

Old 03-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Range Rover
Default Taxes

There ya go, lets do the national sales tax and a flat rate income tax. Get rid of most of the IRS. No deductions for anything. like we'll ever see anything so simple. How would the Govt play Robbin Hood?

Old 03-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Taxes

Originally posted by: EasyQuader
There ya go, lets do the national sales tax and a flat rate income tax. Get rid of most of the IRS. No deductions for anything. like we'll ever see anything so simple. How would the Govt play Robbin Hood?
They don't play Robbin Hood, they play Robbing Us.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Taxes

I work......the wife is a "homemaker" (whatever [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) and we have 3 kids.
This year with my return.......I am fixing my bike, fixing the wifes quad, buying a kids quad, and looking at buying a used truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]..........OH yea. I e-filed on Jan 31....and had the money in the bank 10 days later!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I hate taxes...but in my situation I dont complain too much!

Old 03-05-2006, 12:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Taxes

Got back from the tax thing a little bit ago.

Good news. . . Wife and I made money last year. . .

Bad news. . . The Liberal Government took a lot of it.

Old 03-05-2006, 01:57 AM
Range Rover
Default Taxes

What I mean by the govt playing Robbin Hood is them taking from the rich, or who ever they choose, and giving to the poor, or who ever they choose. That power they will never give up. When I was married with kids I loved all the deductions and the fat refund. Just me now. I pay big. Life goes on. Congrats to any one that honestly gets a refund, spent it wisely.

Quick Reply: Taxes