CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

coming out of retirement

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default coming out of retirement

Really good to have you back Bill.

Need to get you on a trip now.

BTW, we are headed to St. Anthony July 7-14ish and there is talk of Sand Mt., UTAH for Labor Day Weekend. . . still working on it.

Old 03-06-2006, 01:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

WOW (as he wipes a tear from his eye's)dude it is so good too see you back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Im stoked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 03:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
WOW (as he wipes a tear from his eye's)dude it is so good too see you back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Im stoked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Uh oh.............AZ is stoked, this can't be good for me..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I am one of the Oregon riders. I look forward to a ride. I have been wanting to compare my 730 to a 720 but I can't find anyone in my state that has a sleeved big bore that still has compression. (It isn't any fun to race someone who doesn't have any compression.)

Sounds like yours has held up for about 3 years. That is great! Lets go compare them one of these times![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 03-06-2006, 03:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sandman good to see you around, long time no see, it would be great if you could join us in Utah may 17th thru 23rd,
and everybody else here too for that matter.
let me and Annihilater see how our stock bores compare to these big bore beasts. I've already taken down one lectron 48 equipped 730 but I don't think he was setup or tuned right, something about getting the jug piston cams and carb all from the same place wasn't working out so well for him, so I need somebody who is tuned and tweeked to really see what's up, then that infamous "is it worth it" thread can finally be answered!
(keep in minds, my answer in that post was yes anything is worth anything if it makes you happy inside!)

Old 03-06-2006, 03:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Well, Yall need to set a date, This is what its all about!!! Set the time and place and get the camera rolling so we can see real world comparisons. How bout you guys set somethin up for this weekend...Sorry im being pushy.Theres nothin better than a pre planned race...the prelude is the best part.

Old 03-06-2006, 03:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Welcome back, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 03:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Well, Yall need to set a date, This is what its all about!!! Set the time and place and get the camera rolling so we can see real world comparisons. How bout you guys set somethin up for this weekend...Sorry im being pushy.Theres nothin better than a pre planned race...the prelude is the best part.
I will be at Dunefest and if DS Days is actually going to happen, I will be at Sand Mountain Utah for Labor day weekend. Not because I don't have plenty of nice riding area close to home. My only reason to drive my a$$ all the way to Utah is to meet you guys. I don't know how many of you guys will be coming to Dunefest but I know of at least one stock bore DS that is fast and my 730 is no slouch either and it will be entered in the bracket racing as well.

Ron

Old 03-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What do you mean "If it happens"? It will be on Labor day in Utah!

Hightower, I will plan on making it the week you are coming, if only for a day ride. We can all run our stock bores and see how they compare. Mario, do you think you will be feeling good enough to ride by then?

Old 03-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
What do you mean "If it happens"? It will be on Labor day in Utah!
I haven't seen anything official. I don't even know who is organizing it. All there has been to my knowledge is conjecture on an internet forum. Don't act like it is such a silly statement under those circumstances. I would say that is a little less than solid...............unless you can point me toward info that is a little more reliable.............

Will there be a place to park a toyhauler on concrete or will I need to air down and pull out on sand? Do I need to make reservations? Will there be a Noss refill station? How many days does it cover.........if it happens?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider

thanks guys it's great to hear from you again. looks like the season is looking busy. it's kind of exciting to see all the new changes. no to alex piloting, don't think i'm ready to pay a price at his expense, last time we were at ds days he almost rolled and i almost died right there, he does well on the 440 though. the 720 hasn't ever really let me down, and as far as compression as long as it fires up i'm ready, and i have a spare just in case[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (thanks sandbomber). I'll start looking at the third weekend soon that would be a lot of fun.

Quick Reply: coming out of retirement