CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

coming out of retirement

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default coming out of retirement

where is sand mt utah im gettng stoked i guess ill have to see how my tinney tiny little phiranas do aginst the rest of these stock bores monster's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: AZSAND
WOW (as he wipes a tear from his eye's)dude it is so good too see you back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Im stoked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Uh oh.............AZ is stoked, this can't be good for me..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ron
LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
What do you mean "If it happens"? It will be on Labor day in Utah!

Hightower, I will plan on making it the week you are coming, if only for a day ride. We can all run our stock bores and see how they compare. Mario, do you think you will be feeling good enough to ride by then?

I should be Ok for a few runs up the hill. Id ride all I can but the doctor told me I be crazy too. But Ill get a few steriod and anti inflamitory shots to the neck and ill be good for a few days.LOL

If not ill have a pilot.. I have a 140 lb pilot that rips on my ds. (I know it sucks though to have to always have a pilot) But still fun to watch.

Old 03-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

Hightower, I will plan on making it the week you are coming, if only for a day ride. We can all run our stock bores and see how they compare. Mario, do you think you will be feeling good enough to ride by then?

I should be Ok for a few runs up the hill. Id ride all I can but the doctor told me I be crazy too. But Ill get a few steriod and anti inflamitory shots to the neck and ill be good for a few days.LOL

If not ill have a pilot.. I have a 140 lb pilot that rips on my ds. (I know it sucks though to have to always have a pilot) But still fun to watch.
I actually have more fun watching my light weight buddy surprise the hell out of Yamahas on my DS than doing it myself anymore.

Old 03-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

I actually have more fun watching my light weight buddy surprise the hell out of Yamahas on my DS than doing it myself anymore.

Well I plan on eventually getting my pig to the point where this big fat boy can cook all those little Jr pilots [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Brenton,

Last time I saw you, you were well under 300 lbs and in free fall! I know that is part of your strategy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

Brenton,

Last time I saw you, you were well under 300 lbs and in free fall! I know that is part of your strategy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The free fall got caught on a rock at 285 with a little bounce to 289 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] This week brought a re-newed determination, expect for another fall off to start soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

what are the pirhana bikes? does that mean there mean things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
what are the pirhana bikes? does that mean there mean things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Nope, just the rider [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider

that guy isn't mean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] some of his bikes are

Quick Reply: coming out of retirement