CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

coming out of retirement

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default coming out of retirement

I know where Dragon was coming from. He was just teasing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I couldn't help but notice you said that "some" of his bikes are mean, not "all" of his bike are mean. LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am curious about the piranha bikes to.

Old 03-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

AZ knows I am messing with him..... My bikes are mean, just not fast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

We call them pirhanas because they chew the flesh off of big bores.Strip them clean of there pride. Thus pirhana bikes and Alisha's puts the whoppin on mine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

They are no match for you but the average guy who runs out and buy's the fad big bore and thinks he's just all of a sudden going to be fast they hurt there feeling severly.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh yea latley they are out in the shop just a laughing all night long i wonder why there laughing so much these day's' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Az, sand mountain Utah is also called Little Sahara Utah, and a few other names. It is located just north of Delta Ut, about 30 miles. Man I hope all you folks show up this year, sounds to be some good racing.

Dsnut, and for all the newbies that havent been to Ds Days before. It is an UNOFFICIAL grouping of homies. We are there to ride, mingle, drink, race, drink some more, and most of all, HAVE FUN!! There will be no OFFICIAL site to tell of all the goos times. Closer it gets to Labor day, there will be a thread started to tell all more info. But Dsnut, we will be camping on sand, but will try to get real close to the asphalt, or on a harder surface. There is alot of room there, some places have really soft sand, but we will not be camping that far out. It will be a dry camp, everyone in a circle, that way everyone is apart of the group. By the sounds of it this year, we will have a HUGE circle, lots of folks coming. There will also be a fourstroke shootout that weekend that some of the Utah boys puts on, should be fun. There will also be a dyno there, thanks to KGB.

Old 03-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider

azsand i still miss the black 400 ex, that was a nice machine. and i know several ds's that didn't like that machine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] alex has his going well, he may ask you about alky but keep that to yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] his only 13 now.

Old 03-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

Bill.I was kind of joking about Alex being a pilot on your DS but that kid can ride.How much weight do you save by going to the 520 chain?I am ordering my high compression piston and cams from HPR tommorow so coupled with my Lectron and ported intake i should have a stock looking DS that will do well for a stock bore.

Old 03-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider

the 530 chain i took off last night came in at almost six pounds, i have some 520 put on the scale soon. when you cathy going riding again?

Old 03-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

I think that we will be heading to Florence on sunday if the weather is not too bad.We will be riding pretty much every weekend that the weather is decent from now until the end of summer.As bad as my back has been lately i probably should not ride at all but i am way to stubborn to give up.

Old 03-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

got my frame in being powder coated right now, so i'm a few weeks out then i'm going to maui for a week in april so i'm looking at the third weekend in april at this point. just about done with the full 440 kit from powroll, they have a cam kit to add to alexs machine, really excited to see him hand out a few disappointments to some 450's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

One of the guys that rides with us regularly has a 440ex with FCR carb and 12.5:1 compression and the LTE dual exhaust.It would be interesting to see how the Powroll set up compares.

Quick Reply: coming out of retirement