CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

Originally posted by: gassrx
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Oh man, thats no excuse. 3 weeks is plenty of time to get you a carb on that beast.

PS: Just dont forget my snorkel and filter, LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
see choose now your scaring evevryone into sellin parts now , blown motors ,bad valves. lol got my shifter to work half ***, no time busy on customers bikes. but i still have my nikes to walk out there . think a twin kawi 400 air cool would rip in a 250 r frame if not im selling it hope fully that week end.

Oh yeah man, that twin kawi should do the trick. Especially mated to a honda chassis. Cant wait to see all these contraptions. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crazypainter
If mine doesn't come together by then I may have to use the foreman to put a serious whoopin on cc1999 LOL
You and AMD might not have to much trouble doing just that right now, I broke ole Blue yesterday at the dunes. Ole Blue and I won the last race she was in though.LOL
But that was all she wrote.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cc1999
Originally posted by: crazypainter
If mine doesn't come together by then I may have to use the foreman to put a serious whoopin on cc1999 LOL
You and AMD might not have to much trouble doing just that right now, I broke ole Blue yesterday at the dunes. Ole Blue and I won the last race she was in though.LOL
But that was all she wrote.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Oh man, Im so sorry to hear this. I guess this is just a good excuse to go ahead and put the smack down on them with the ole Outty. See ya in a few weeks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider

Well, ya see it was starting act up toward the end of the day, and the Max is still in the shop waiting on the Gen 3 TFI issue to get sorted out. The regular Outy I had out yesterday started hicuping here and there then the idle went beserk a few times and had to kill it to stop it. It has a Gen 2 box on it for the pipe. With it, I am not sure if there is a sensor that has failed somewhere or if the Gen 2 TFI has a loose connection or is just gone bad or something, I dropped it at the shop as well this morrning. It was hunting on idel even still this morrning. 1100 then 1300 then 1100 then 1400 ect, ect,.

Old 05-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well guys, we still have time to get these machines ready to go. I know I would be doing everything in my power to have these beasts ready to roll. I wish I had a carb, I would send it to AMD. I wish I had whatever you need to CC1999 because you would be welcome to it. I just want as many forum members as possible to show up and lets have a good time. Im all about having a good time and watching people smile. Im not all about the drama.....just sometimes, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

OH, I am hopefull I will have at least one of the 3 ready by then, even if I have to rob parts form the other to do it. I think ole blue is likely out of the question. If all else fails I still have ole faithful (02 P650) she was the only one that ran flawless all day yesterday. She was still able to put the smack down on some brutes and a P700's yesterday. LOL

Old 05-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good deal. Just keep us posted because we want to keep a close count on who will definitely be pulling into Genoa. I know there is quite a few people who always say they are coming. But when it gets down to the brass tacks they bail. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

I am most likely getting a TM48 this weekend and if I do I will have a TM45 just sitting around looking for a ds to make happy hint hint hint.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
I am most likely getting a TM48 this weekend and if I do I will have a TM45 just sitting around looking for a ds to make happy hint hint hint.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Looks like AMD dont have much of an excuse now, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

choose I also have my stock snorkel and a almost new No Toil air filter if thats what your needing.

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree