CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Good deal. Just keep us posted because we want to keep a close count on who will definitely be pulling into Genoa. I know there is quite a few people who always say they are coming. But when it gets down to the brass tacks they bail. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
me and goodsound could crawl there ,he live aboout 2 blocks away in this 1 horse town, i might miss one day , fricken grad might be that weekend.
yz up date did the grin test in my shop today now no rear brakes. bad vibration not diggen that though. She shacken like a dog sh*tten razor blades. shes tired , It was a ex pro gnc racer from counil tucky, worked at pauls cycle.
the twin kawi"s is a mayby one has 1000 miles and the other has 3000 , they are twins red and green 1976, not sure on parts is why im draggin my heals

Old 05-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Great. Well just pass it on to all the locals that the Spiderbike will be rolling into town on June 2nd and Genoa will NEVER BE THE SAME,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

Kinda off topic question here, but something I have been kicking around, Do any of you DS guys know if the old traxter now John Deer buck series 650 motors are the same as the DS 650 motors. I was just wondering, after granading ole blue last weekend I was giving it even more thought, as to how wild a John Deer buck 650 on Nos would be with a few other hop ups maybe a BB kit if the DS parts would work. If some of you thought ole blue turned some heads on the strip, what about a JD green and yellow tractor looking quad would be like running 70 mph down the strip. LMAO funny or what. I would keep the stocker yellow rims and just mount up a set of Skats as well. Maybe some v-paddles just keep with the whole tractor theem and all. What do you guys think.

Old 05-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Mabe the mayor will give you the key to the town or mabe even they will call june 2nd CHOOSETOLOOSE DAY in the beautiful metropolis of Genoa [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cc1999
Kinda off topic question here, but something I have been kicking around, Do any of you DS guys know if the old traxter now John Deer buck series 650 motors are the same as the DS 650 motors. I was just wondering, after granading ole blue last weekend I was giving it even more thought, as to how wild a John Deer buck 650 on Nos would be with a few other hop ups maybe a BB kit if the DS parts would work. If some of you thought ole blue turned some heads on the strip, what about a JD green and yellow tractor looking quad would be like running 70 mph down the strip. LMAO funny or what. I would keep the stocker yellow rims and just mount up a set of Skats as well. Maybe some v-paddles just keep with the whole tractor theem and all. What do you guys think.
that would be cool yah my clapped out yz, needs help, i'll ride till she dies then stipp it , im a pack rat , way to much junk. lol

Old 05-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Mabe the mayor will give you the key to the town or mabe even they will call june 2nd CHOOSETOLOOSE DAY in the beautiful metropolis of Genoa [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
dude we now have turn lanes

Old 05-08-2006, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

CC, I love that idea that would be helarious. Im not sure about the motors being the same but I bet shmee could answer that question.

Old 05-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

chose might get the key if hes nice to him at coop, were he works idiot,lol

Old 05-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound

Yall can just call me the Ambassador of Genoa after June 2-4th. LOL! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

How about Genoa's favorite step son[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree