CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

I'm coming to get me some

Old 05-09-2006, 01:49 AM
Range Rover

I'll be bringing the fatass contingent on V-forces, no fast ones in the bunch.....except for maybe a 730 that might show up. Nothing for you drag DS guys to worry about.

Old 05-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bad350twin
YOU BETTER *** GET YOU SOME[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh yeah! Now your talking. LOL! Now see, there aint nothing wrong with talking a little friendly smack, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]....is there such thing? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Im counting the weeks down. Soon we will be down to the days...then the hours....then the bikes that Im knocking off....ROFLOL! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Pro Rider

Choose: It makes my day start or end with a smile when i read your posts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], Cant wait to meet ya and I hope you take it easy on me!

Old 05-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bad350twin
Choose: It makes my day start or end with a smile when i read your posts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], Cant wait to meet ya and I hope you take it easy on me!

I just like to bring a new meaning to comedian thats all, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I think you will be surprised when you meet me in person...as Im a shy, loner, kinda to my self kinda guy, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 05:56 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Well Choose I dont have that anymore. That went with the carb. Got a little more money out of it all of it then I expected. So needless to say I didn't hesitate to get rid of it all. The ds is going to be on hold for awhile now anyway, due to other reasons...!!! I will go and watch all the action though!!!

besides I wasn't fast enough to hang with you guys anyway.....

Old 05-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: amd
Well Choose I dont have that anymore. That went with the carb. Got a little more money out of it all of it then I expected. So needless to say I didn't hesitate to get rid of it all. The ds is going to be on hold for awhile now anyway, due to other reasons...!!! I will go and watch all the action though!!!

besides I wasn't fast enough to hang with you guys anyway.....

AMD, I totally understand. I was just pulling ya leg man. I cant wait to meet you all in person. Its gonna be my pleasure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

TJ Im callin you out bro Im gonna tear that foreman up with my sportsman [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2006, 01:57 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Mark you have seen the power and muscle of that 15 horse foreman! I dont think that weak ole sportsman wants any!!.. LMAO!

I will go ride the woods with ya though. Hope to have my new kenda executioner tires on there by then.

Old 05-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

sounds good man

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree