CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

"5" MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man this thread has alot of posts, for what it is! lol.

Old 05-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

Thought I'd get a jump on the heat cycles so I've been putting my piston and cylinder in the oven and baking them for a little while then throwing them in the fridge, I'll be set in a few days.

Old 05-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

John, Im glad to hear that yours will be going. Sad to hear that Dougs wont be. BUUUUT Im in need of a jockey. So whats your price Doug?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Just got home from the park and there was alot of people out there it was kinda like a mini jamboree. Everyone I talked too said that they were coming to the jamboree and knew of alot more people comming as well. Im thinking we are gonna have a real good turn out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright boys and girls, everything is loaded on the trailer, except the Spiderbike. Will load that beast in the morning. Im gonna bring the Sportsman and will just run it without a fan. It will blow or go. Plain and Simple.

Crazy, Im very glad to hear you will have your bike there as well.

I hope everyone is as excited as I am. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I didnt quite do the heat cycles....but I did let it idle up to 230 degrees to see if the fan would come on....but it did not, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Oh well, I guess I just might have to run it without the fan. No big deal. Its gonna be a blast.

I have loaded everything that I could possibly think of out of my shop. Hope yall can cover the rest if I happen to forget something, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2006, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

scott when are you guys leaving? i take it your going to jeffs first?

Old 05-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-30-2006, 12:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: shmee
scott when are you guys leaving? i take it your going to jeffs first?
Im leaving in the morning headed to Missouri. Leaving from Missouri on Thursday morning enroute to Genoa. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I can hardly wait to see the looks on a few of those smack talkers.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

Choose.... sleep is overrated.... why not leave now and you'll be there at the crack of dawn. You know you won't sleep tonight anyway.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2006, 12:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FatHolly
Choose.... sleep is overrated.... why not leave now and you'll be there at the crack of dawn. You know you won't sleep tonight anyway.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh, I think I will sleep just fine....considering the fact that I just got back from an 8hr trip from Missouri [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

But its gonna be well worth the drive back up with the bikes in tow this time around. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Genoa will NEVER be the same after the Spiderbike rolls into town on Thursday afternoon, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree