CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

Oh hell yea... put the whoopin' on 'em.

Old 05-30-2006, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider

choose better take it easy on us locals![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2006, 10:20 AM
amd
Pro Rider

I have mine doing heat cycles. I set the whole bike on fire then hose it off and start all over again. Sounds like you guys are going to be ready.

John be carefull with those heat cycles, it might cause you to not race..... I was thinkin last night of driving up there to hang out and offer a hand if needed. I wasnt going to bring any bikes so I could drive the economy car of my fiances up there. We will see if that happens...

Old 05-30-2006, 10:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, Im about to load the Spiderbike on the trailer and pull out the driveway. 10hrs to Missouri. Another 10hrs to Genoa. Its gonna be a good week. I cant wait.

I also want to thank all you locals for showing us some extreme hospitality even before we get there. I really look forward to meeting you fine folks. Im gonna take the good and leave the bad, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

AMD, You might as well come on over and give us a hand. I just might need some help changing a piston after all the nitrous its gonna take to overcome the deficit, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2006, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Choose, I hope you and your family have a safe trip to Piedmont. Check in once you get to Jeffs and let us know how things are going.

AMD, you should come down and hang we'll figure out how to get you out on the sand. Beside Genoa is a great tourist town............................. NOT![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2006, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

wheres the big party at good sounds lol

Old 05-30-2006, 11:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Choose, I hope you and your family have a safe trip to Piedmont. Check in once you get to Jeffs and let us know how things are going.

AMD, you should come down and hang we'll figure out how to get you out on the sand. Beside Genoa is a great tourist town............................. NOT![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Now we are officially walking out the door. Bikes are loaded, ready for action.

See ya in Genoa on Thursday evening. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2006, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: amd
I have mine doing heat cycles. I set the whole bike on fire then hose it off and start all over again. Sounds like you guys are going to be ready.

John be carefull with those heat cycles, it might cause you to not race..... I was thinkin last night of driving up there to hang out and offer a hand if needed. I wasnt going to bring any bikes so I could drive the economy car of my fiances up there. We will see if that happens...
I think the Bom did a heat cycle like yours not too long ago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Don't know how much racing I'll be doing anyway, I'm down to a bolt on with an 11.5-1 piston is all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It'll still be nice to see everyone, Old friends and friends we haven't met yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] See you all friday.

Old 05-30-2006, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

well i found out today i have one of those 2 piece clutch baskets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2006, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

That doesn't sound very good at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree