CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 02:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

DeputyDSDog, are you coming to the Jamboree?

Old 03-24-2006, 05:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

Send me directions, itinerary, and cost and I'll certainly consider it.

Thanks for the invite!

Old 03-24-2006, 06:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DeputyDSDog
Send me directions, itinerary, and cost and I'll certainly consider it.

Thanks for the invite!
Check out nohva.com! Please do come.

Old 03-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Cheif...uhhh I mean Dog....Just a thought but.....I think after your little experiment...with multiple ID's....you might just have a lot more "friends" than you would expect....you know what I mean a lot of people really willing to "help you out" and I mean the don't let the door hit you on the way out type of help. It may be an invite you might consider passing up....just a thought......so are you going to be leaving Nashville, then going to Uranus to pick up your second personality or visa versa???? Nashville sure is a short drive from SC and I never Knew when being called a cousin humper was taken very lightly.......ohh well have a very safe trip if you go.....

Tom

Old 03-24-2006, 07:00 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Hey Cheif...uhhh I mean Dog....Just a thought but.....I think after your little experiment...with multiple ID's....you might just have a lot more "friends" than you would expect....you know what I mean a lot of people really willing to "help you out" and I mean the don't let the door hit you on the way out type of help. It may be an invite you might consider passing up....just a thought......so are you going to be leaving Nashville, then going to Uranus to pick up your second personality or visa versa???? Nashville sure is a short drive from SC and I never Knew when being called a cousin humper was taken very lightly.......ohh well have a very safe trip if you go.....

Tom
You know how to castrate a redneck?

Kick his sister in the chin.

lol j/k. =]

Old 03-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

Know the deffinition of Relative Humidity is????

When sweat from your cajones drips on to your cousins inner thigh when you are giving it to her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO

If I had a rooster and you had a burro.....and your burro ate both of my roosters feet what would you have?????????

Two feet of my co*k in your a$$ .....man I love that one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Tom

Old 03-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Know the deffinition of Relative Humidity is????

When sweat from your cajones drips on to your cousins inner thigh when you are giving it to her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO

If I had a rooster and you had a burro.....and your burro ate both of my roosters feet what would you have?????????

Two feet of my co*k in your a$$ .....man I love that one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Tom
LMFAO. =]

Old 03-27-2006, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

Im getting pumped about this jamboree......let the smack talking begin!!!! Who is gunnin for who?

Old 03-27-2006, 07:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bad350twin
Im getting pumped about this jamboree......let the smack talking begin!!!! Who is gunnin for who?
I didnt think you would ever ask.....IM GUNNIN FOR YOU! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I know I picked on the wrong one....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh well, LETS GET IT ON! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2006, 08:04 AM
Pro Rider

Has Zombie confirmed? My Raptor should be back up my then, maybe I'll go to Genoa if the Aledo Nationals fall through.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree