CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

Sunday is the main drags where they break it down to the different classes. But from Friday afternoon through Saturday night is the open drags where it can be up to asw many as 30 bikes wide. I personally have more fun on Friday and Saturday. The races on Sunday usually go from 10:00am to 3:00pm after that the park clears out pretty as people pack up and leave.

Old 03-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Sunday is the main drags where they break it down to the different classes. But from Friday afternoon through Saturday night is the open drags where it can be up to asw many as 30 bikes wide. I personally have more fun on Friday and Saturday. The races on Sunday usually go from 10:00am to 3:00pm after that the park clears out pretty as people pack up and leave.
Yeah, thats cool. But I guess what I was asking is if the park is open for us to ride all day friday, saturday and of course we will leave after everything is said and done on sunday. You know we are gonna have to shoot the bull afterward. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I dont see us leaving until monday morning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

Yes the park is open 7 days a week

Old 03-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good deal. I want to get in on as much fun as we can pack into 3 whole days. I cant wait. Maybe the spiderbike will be up to the task. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

Ummm Yaaaa Im sure the Spiderbike will be up for the task. I just hope you Jeff and the others show us locals a little mercy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 06:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Ummm Yaaaa Im sure the Spiderbike will be up for the task. I just hope you Jeff and the others show us locals a little mercy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Oh now, my bike aint nothing to worry about...its just a little ole bolt-on bike on NOS, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Nothing to compare with those beast's that yall are running, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

I can only speak for myself. Im just a fat guy on stock frame DS I guessing weighs 450 and with me on it that would be 750. Holy crap I never added that up before thanks for depressing me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Anyway I know I have no chance but I also know it will be fun anyway, having all you guys here, and getting us locals all together at the same time.

I personally cant weight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah, its gonna be a blowout and it will be here before we know it. Looks like Overrated is game. Im sure there will be others who will want to join the convoy over to Genoa. Come on guys, start making plans now. We can do this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

1Bigdsrider, MrMeaner, Dollarbillz, Ubetrun, Yamaha660r, Drakester, Rawyfz1973, who else? Lets make this happen. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a DS870 that will flat out Shit and Git!

I should have room on the trailer if anyone wants to tag along.

I looked at the classes for Nebraska, looks like I am going to be in an anything goes class on a NA bike. Should be fun anyway. I may have to break down and build another bike on nitrous, just for s**ts and giggle's. (and trophies!)

Old 03-24-2006, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

This sounds great..... I cant wait to meet everybody! With that in mind i better get the 4yr old 686 an appointment with doctor Robertson! She definitely could use a new piston,sleeve, and i guess i should probably get rid of that old STOCK rod too!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree