CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

never mind then.... when is this one scheduled for?

Old 03-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
That sounds perfect Todd. We can have the races backed up by video... Just so if there is any bikering it will be haulted in a HURRY!!!

Hey, BTW- AT LEAST make the second class stock bore oem chassis no power adder no stroke!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Us guys with the little stage 1 and 2s and 3s dont want to get pitted against the big doggs...

We can just keep it simple. Az and I were going crazy after the races a few years ago and the races wernt even organized what so ever. That was YEARS ago when I didnt understand the kidding behind the internet... Now Im more forum friendly.lmao
C'mon Mario! You even have dyno runs that prove your stock bore makes more power than a well built 730. You have nothing to worry about. Based on what I've heard from most of you stock bore guys, 730's aren't worth the money and aren't really any faster yet you want to exclude us from the class you intend to run in??? WTF!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 03-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider

Old 03-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
"C'mon Mario! You even have dyno runs that prove your stock bore makes more power than a well built 730. You have nothing to worry about. Based on what I've heard from most of you stock bore guys, 730's aren't worth the money and aren't really any faster yet you want to exclude us from the class you intend to run in??? WTF!!!!

Ron "

$400 custom fit AL cylinder with Nikasil coating (same as Rotax and Big Bore 730) around forged aluminum piston of your choice isn't too bad. Then you can afford one of those 21hp cams or wait until 'clam-3' from Bejing arrives in a few months :-o

Think about it NUT, you are saying if you don't have $12K+ in upgrades, you can't play? Sounds like that's not too good for anyone :-(
What a crock, Yjacket! I am giving Mario a hard time because he and some others are always calling into question the value involved in a 730 kit and how a stock bore will do just as good, yet now he wants to exclude big bores from the class he wants to run in so he doesn't have to face them.

I made my statement just to poke at him a little. It was nothing serious. I don't care what classes they run. How in the Hell did you get that out of what I said?!?!

Old 03-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

Where's the dynos at?

Old 03-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

talked to glen at on- dunes today said we could count him in for some kind of help with prizes, and maybe we can find a little more help out there. figure a bone stock class would be fun so the beginners could feel like part of the group, and if we could find some end caps it would make a nice first mod. like i said a anchor would be a good prize for the winner, they don't need help with mods.

Old 03-08-2006, 08:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
Where's the dynos at?
They haven't arrived yet. How about you tell me how you came to your conclusion about me thinking you have to spend $12k to compete before you change the subject.

Old 03-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Ron-The last thing I am is worried about a 730. Theres ALOT more to drag racing than the difference between a 650cc and 730.. To an extent. I or my pilot is usually at Dumont racing the faster bikes. We have NEVER declined a race. When Im done mopping the stock bores ill come mopp up your bike. Bring it to Utah where the biggest hill of all is. Dont sing it bring it cause you know I will... And dont think I dont have access to all the latest stuff available. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

Old 03-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Ron-The last thing I am is worried about a 730. Theres ALOT more to drag racing than the difference between a 650cc and 730.. To an extent. I or my pilot is usually at Dumont racing the faster bikes. We have NEVER declined a race. When Im done mopping the stock bores ill come mopp up your bike. Bring it to Utah where the biggest hill of all is. Dont sing it bring it cause you know I will... And dont think I dont have access to all the latest stuff available. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Good Man!!! I couldn't help myself with that one, it was way to obvious, lmao.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I know you aren't afraid of a race. What is your DS down to on weight? I can't figure out how to get below 395 lbs wet on stock frame while still remaining a full fledged dune machine.

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?