CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

well all arguing aside, or is that comunicating? anyways so there are someguys willing to step up with items for fun. jeds ideas on the classes looks good to me, just kind of lets us all see what each others machines do. wonder if we could find a tree to start with? probably see ranger guy over that though. jed how long is the drive from oregon?

Old 03-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, am I still invited?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Ya think I'll have any problem jetting for the elevation change?

Oh yea, I don't have to worry about jetting anymore.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

AL- what would DS days be without YOU? of course your coming, just don't plan on taking home any trophies with your rappy!LOL

Old 03-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The drag racing is cool and all but the group ride was a blast last year. 30+ DS's on an all out assault on the hill is priceless.

Old 03-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Engineer, man howdy do you have that right. That was something to see!!

Bill, going through Bend was alot faster than Through Portland. I think it took us 11hrs to go around to Albany. But on the way back, only about 9.5 once we hit the route towards Bend. I would check though, it might be faster droping down towards Reno and driving right by Sand Mtn Nevada and heading across. The dunes are in the middle of the state, on the western side. It will be a jaunt for some of you folks thats for sure. Heck we might have to come up with a longest distance award. Hopefully Choose still plans on coming, and can bring some of the fellow midwesterners with him. Heck if any of you boys just want to fly out, I am sure we can find the room for you to stay, and we drive right by the airport on the way out to the dunes, so we could swing in and pick you up.

Old 03-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I hope to make this trip. . .

I'll be part of the old-man Dune Crew and leave the drag racing to you fast guys. I'm no competition for the built bikes.

I've got some helmet cam video from the last DS Days Group Ride we can watch to motivate us for some new dune trips.

Look forward to seeing your little hill. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh. . . I can try to pick-up a Target T-shirt possibly. . . once you win, you have a target on your back. You'll have to wear it again for next year.

Old 03-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man show that vid!! It will only take me about 2.5 hours to download it, but I know its got to be worth it!!

Old 03-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Yes, please share the video. Do we have to wait six months to see it??? Good way to get us to commit though!

Old 03-09-2006, 12:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

All right. . . All right. . .

I'll try to find some time to put it to an mpeg and have my buddy put it on his web site.

Unfortunately, not the best since there is very little action to it. Cool seeing so many DS's out duning though.

Have to get some jumping or something this next year.

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?