CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

Scatterbrain, the answer to your rugrat question is I know that mine will be there. They will have their little bikes along too. We will be there,I'd like to put faces with names on this forum.

Old 03-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

Nick,

Im not so sure I want Jim to be there! I've already started working with him on his DS. I guess we are going riding together in a few weeks.

I got the NOSS on my quad last week. He asked me how my EX does against DS's - I gave him one of those looks .... So he snuck in a 15hp nozzle on my kit, rather than the 20hp I asked for. After I got it dialed in, he admitted that I would still kick his butt with my EX. I keep telling him that he needs to take that up to a 730 (if he does, then I get to ride it all the time!).

You know his dad has a DS too - He mentioned that he wants to go too! Whats the world coming too????. Again, Im not sure I want him around at DS Days. If he was there, then you guys probably wouldnt have any entertainment. Maybe I can wear a mask or something.

Old 03-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Marky,
Don't be ascared, what's the worst that can happen......get fired????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Now did you sleep under or in the bed of your truck in 04'????? And you still made it to Fallon for a shower and breakfast before any of our drunk A$$es made it out of bed...lol

Tom

Old 03-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Marky,
Don't be ascared, what's the worst that can happen......get fired????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Now did you sleep under or in the bed of your truck in 04'????? And you still made it to Fallon for a shower and breakfast before any of our drunk A$$es made it out of bed...lol

Tom
Thank you Tom for clarifying that I did in fact SLEEP. Now I know for sure that Jim will not be there for DS Days. Cuz I'm not letting him go with you all and your loose lips! Besides, Im a reformed guy now .... didn't you hear?????

Old 03-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO!! Marky replies"No Jim, I didnt do that, they are all lies!" Bahahahahah!

Old 03-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

I guess we will show but I may have to take a second mortgage out on the house to pay for fuel! our motorhome is comfortable and rides like a cadillac and has everything you could want but it only gets 5mpg on flat ground with no head wind and with wind or hills it goes down from there (see my pics of RV LOL!) we have been to glamis, dumont, sand mountan NV, idaho and are going to oregon in about a month but have never been to sand mountain utah and we like checking out new areas and meeting new people. all my riding buddies have either moved away or lost interest and all three of my teenage boys have now moved out and there bikes havent been started in almost 2 years. my wife calls it the "moth ball fleet". Im obviously new to this forum and havent met any of you yet and will have no idea where to camp. anyway we probably wont know a soul in utah. kind of makes for a lonely trip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] sorry, didnt mean to make anyone cry LOL!

Old 03-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

actually, what town in utah is sand mountain nearest?? and whats the best place for us to camp? we are quiet at night and non partiers and just like to sit around the fire at night and bs without firing automatic weapons . also how far is the race hill from the camping area? and how far is the closest town or store from camp? thanks for the info

Old 03-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Pro Rider

Demon, are you calling me out?????

now that's what I call entertainment!!

You want me to waste a cup of $2.20 premium gasoline to run against your brokeback, rust covered
hybrid mutt with questional parentage, polaris sportsman framed twin/triple cylindered nitrous injected, alcohol burning, supercharged, HPR4 cammed, dremel ported- ring ding with twin turbos hang from the handlebars and your 27" mud stompers that weigh as much as the rest of your bike???????
You may keep those sheep running scared with that thing and your mud bogging buddies in Wyoming
BUT I DO NOT FEAR YOU!!

we may need to take up a collection to buy a tow strap to get you up the hill, a short 10 footer would be about right and I'll volunteer to pull ya!

NOW LET THE SMACK TALKING BEGIN!!!!

Old 03-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

Major .....ROFLMAO!!!!!

Now that is what I call a serious smack down.......

supersonictoys, the nearest town is nephi about 30 miles away. It is right off the freeway (I-15). There is a bike shop, grocery store, hotels, just about everything you would need. I really hope you make it out I think that it would be worth your while. The mountain gets pretty roudy but inside camp usually stays pretty under control. I bring ear plugs to sleep though. The race hill is less than a 2 min ride from camp and can be seen from camp.

I am pretty sure that if you come to DS days when you leave you will have friends in UT. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

I'm going to try to make it there this year. Last month i bought a sweet arctic fox truck camper so i wont have to drive the big diesel pusher moho out there Here's a pic...click here Yes it even has a popout, lol. Might be bringin my gf too so all you guys better be proper. LOLjk. I might be doing a few things to my outlander 800 to suprise some DS's as well. Is it just goin to be hill drags or can we have some flat drags? my outlander flat out smokes my DS's on flat drags [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but not on the hill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Sean

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?