CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Moderators in chat?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 12:08 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moderators in chat?

all of the private messages go thru what we call a hopper

it sorts them based on weight, color, size and catagorizes them as aggresive, sympathetic, heartfelt, annoying, redundant or sappy

most of them get sold to foreign fortune cookie manufacturers,,,,some end up in hallmark cards. The really bad ones get sent to the southeast were they get smoked, chopped, soaked in vinegar, loaded on a bun and sold as BBQ.
The rest get melted down and recycled into chinese atvs to be sold at the local auto parts store

most moderators view your PM's before you even write them

we work in split shifts in 8 member teams just to keep up with all the PM traffic

if you ever have a question, concern or see anything that doesn't quite belong,,,feel free to click the moderator button and send us all an e-mail

Old 03-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yea, Bing is the mod you really have to look out for. I think it's obvious why...no personallity and no friends. I hear he is a devilishly handsome feller though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 01:07 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Bing

it sorts them based on weight, color, size and catagorizes them as aggresive, sympathetic, heartfelt, annoying, redundant or sappy

most of them get sold to foreign fortune cookie manufacturers,,,,some end up in hallmark cards. The really bad ones get sent to the southeast where they get smoked, chopped, soaked in vinegar, loaded on a bun and sold as BBQ.
The rest get melted down and recycled into chinese atvs to be sold at the local auto parts store

we work in split shifts in 8 member teams just to keep up with all the PM traffic

if you ever have a question, concern or see anything that doesn't quite belong,,,feel free to click the moderator button and send us all an e-mail
NICE!!! LOL!!

Old 03-10-2006, 01:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
DSnut wrote:
have personally had experience with Raptory...... and LTZevil400. I was impressed to say the least. Both very fair and helpful. I got a very aggressive, mean PM from someone I had never engaged before (this was really a mean one, not like the sissy one that hurt your feelings, ERBE, lol) and I bounced the scenario off Raptory.... and offered to let him read it. He backed up so fast I thought he was going to run over somebody. He wanted nothing to do with reading a PM.

OK? put it on the table DSnut what are you saying?
I already did. Read my Icon. It was an inside joke that went right over my head when LTZ figured out my alias that I was tripping out the Yammi guys with. He told me to go back over to the Bom forum and called me a sissy! LMAO. I forgot what my icon said so his reference was a message that he had figured me out, yet I was totally oblivious. It was really funny at the time. I mentioned the PM to you because my icon simultaneously fit that scenario as well. Ironic, huh? Since you cut, pasted and posted my PM to you, I don't trust you.............but I am pleased with the progress because you finally engaged me now. This is a sign that we can work some things out.

I am optimistic![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 02:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

most of them get sold to foreign fortune cookie manufacturers,,,,some end up in hallmark cards. The really bad ones get sent to the southeast were they get smoked, chopped, soaked in vinegar, loaded on a bun and sold as BBQ.

LMAO..........Yea...what the boss said!

Old 03-10-2006, 08:03 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So thats what you and OFC do in that shed. lol. =]

Old 03-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 170 Likes on 169 Posts

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

I thought they were trying to build a better mouse trap. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

I thought they were trying to build a better mouse trap. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'm not sure, they said they were, but you must admit that mustard was in some unusual places. lol. =]

Old 03-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

HEY GUYS!!! What Happens in the shed stays in the shed!!! Unless you need to recycle the beer go outside [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
HEY GUYS!!! What Happens in the shed stays in the shed!!! Unless you need to recycle the beer go outside [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
whoops, i didnt know that rule

for the record, i don't have a shed

Quick Reply: Moderators in chat?