CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Moderators in chat?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moderators in chat?

I was just wondering on this chat forum is there just one or multiple moderators and can they be just anyone on this site, I mean they are unlisted as a moderator?
Which means they could look at any ones PM's and forward that information to othersas they choose on this site or off this site without the knowledge of the writter or writters knowing.

Just curious!

Old 03-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Curiousity killed tha cat![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Careful what you wish to know, the answer could be very, very ugly. Big Brother is everywhere.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

They wouldn't do that, I've had one or two contact me via PM for some concerns that I raised last Summer. They're good folk and not here to snoop on us.

Old 03-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

Just a checken!

Old 03-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
I was just wondering on this chat forum is there just one or multiple moderators and can they be just anyone on this site, I mean they are unlisted as a moderator?
Which means they could look at any ones PM's and forward that information to othersas they choose on this site or off this site without the knowledge of the writter or writters knowing.

Just curious!
There are multiple mods on this site, you can recognize them by the name Quad Patrol in place where yours and mine says Pro Rider. Now I can attest to 6 of them that would never do anything underhanded like forwarding information, The also have a mod that records there every move they make while logged in as a moderator and that mans name is Dbeck, He owns this site.

Old 03-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

The only person to view PMs is Dbeck and thats only if your suspected of non compliant behavior on the forums.. Such as Unpaid advertisment and so forth.. Also be wary of the post ho patrol. the mods track the post ho patrol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 06:00 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Also be wary of the post ho patrol. the mods track the post ho patrol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Hmmmm is that a good thing or a bad thing. lol. =]

Old 03-09-2006, 06:04 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

The only person to view PMs is Dbeck and thats only if your suspected of non compliant behavior on the forums.. Such as Unpaid advertisment and so forth..

Also be wary of the post ho patrol.

the mods track the post ho patrol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
This is true.

also true.

Yes we do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I thought it was common practice for all forums, not just ATVC, to have moderators watch PM's to make sure members are not using their sites for dealing smack and stuff like that.

as far as how many do it, how often, and who its shared with, well we'll never know the answers to that. everybody says stuff to their friends, and they say it to theirs, etc.

Old 03-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
The only person to view PMs is Dbeck and thats only if your suspected of non compliant behavior on the forums.. Such as Unpaid advertisment and so forth.. Also be wary of the post ho patrol. the mods track the post ho patrol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Yes we do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Welcome back did you get a new mill???

and I knew you did, just like I know the site logs everything you do while your logged in. =]

Old 03-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Far as I understand from my conversations with Dbeck... the General Quad Patrol aint supposed to be in there and i dont think they have access.. As for Raptory.... Im pretty sure he has Full Access [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Moderators in chat?