CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island update...

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 02:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island update...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2006, 02:28 AM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

Guy did race the drag frame on his first pass to check gearing. Like I said after a few tuneup passes nobody beat it.

I'll call Randall and tell him to leave last so it will be more fair.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2006, 02:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks for telling Randall to start leaving with the rest of the group. LOL! It would make for a far more interesting race.

Oh and I might also add that the swingarm broke at the welds that holds the carrier onto the two main swingarm bars while 222 was on his way to get in line...not under power...so yall take it for what its worth...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I'll be the first to say that fast69's bike is moving. There is no doubt about that. But to say that is was untouched if far fetched. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sure hope he gets it fixed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, did 222 tell you that I offered my tractor to help move fast69's bike? Nothing like a little brotherly love, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2006, 02:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL, I might have to have a screwdriver in the morning to hear this unfold. This is like a ufc match.

Old 03-11-2006, 02:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
LOL, I might have to have a screwdriver in the morning to hear this unfold. This is like a ufc match.
No Mario, its really nothing like that man. You can actually feel the animosity in the air...but it shouldnt have to be that way. It should be BOMBARDIER first. But instead this has turned into a Pami/HPR rivalry. Fast69's bike is nothing less than impressive from the last time I seen it run. I have a number of clips of this bike running with 222 as the pilot. Jeff rides his own bike and so do I. But I guess others are just proud to have jockeys at their disposal. Its gonna be a fun day tomorrow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2006, 03:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im hearing conflicting storys... By MANY!!! What the heck is going on?? I heard there is like 300 friking bikes here and its sounden like its the biggest event yet opposed to planet sand..

Choose, I meant this is going to be very entertaining to hear the races unfold. Tomorrow will be the day!!!!!!!!! I wish I was there!!

Old 03-11-2006, 03:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

MisterHP did 222 tell you about him getting mopped by MrMeaners red bike today? Oh, I guess he was doing a gearing check on that pass too then right? I really cant believe how this is unfolding....oh well, the camera dont lie....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Untouchable....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2006, 05:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

if anybody has video just post the video. that way nobody gets their feelings hurt over something that is said.

but honestly...so much hook the swingarm broke in half...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Pro Rider

Yea, I agree with Choose. What happened to us(Bombardier) vs the world.

Remember we are the ugly stepchildren that nobody wants to make aftermarket products for, and that no one thinks can be fast cause of the weight.

Oh yes, I know I own a Yammy now, but i'm still a DS guy at heart!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2006, 10:20 AM
H
Pro Rider

Maybe fast 69's bike being "untouchable" means no one's going to run into it at the drags[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Who's arm was he running? Sounds like Choose, The Bom, and Fast69 are all running good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Congrats to all!!

Quick Reply: Sicily Island update...