CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island update...

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island update...

hey chose all i have heard about is the hpr 800 yours and jeffs, did the hpr730 show up your were talking about? What about that silverbullet?From the way things sound we will still never know what is what with all the armchair keyboard racers. remember to take lots of pictures and videos because alot is riding on this. And just to think people were upset at me for stirring the pot.

Old 03-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

YES videos are good!! BUT for some reason they dont last long! LOL..

good job guys keep us posted!

Old 03-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: VEGAS650
Yea, I agree with Choose.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
I actually have alittle different take on this. I like Choose and I know he is going to read this but I have to say it....... Buddy, each of your posts are gleeful about seeing anyone beat fast69's bike. Each post is pitting HPR against somebody, not uniting them with the rest of you.

I can completely understand your posts if you are a Pami guy under the circumstances and I think they are fine. But you can't post things like you have as the organizer of this event and claim to want the rivalry to go away both.

Before this event you were out promoting Pami and that is fine. I respect that. I think it is time to "Choose" whether you really want the rivalry to go away or if you want to keep fueling it. I can't see what is happening down there, we are all relying on those of you who are down there to give us the straight scoop.

Why did I single you out? You are the organizer of this event in my eyes. I think you have a responsibility to be impartial and do what it takes to keep this fun for everyone, including HPR. I take exception with your own personal bike though! Go knock 'em dead with that spider. You have every right to be biased about that bike!

Respectfully,

Ron

Old 03-11-2006, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a good time is bieng had by all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: VEGAS650
Yea, I agree with Choose. What happened to us(Bombardier) vs the world.

Remember we are the ugly stepchildren that nobody wants to make aftermarket products for, and that no one thinks can be fast cause of the weight.

Oh yes, I know I own a Yammy now, but i'm still a DS guy at heart!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
My God how do you live with yourself Al...LOL

Old 03-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider

Who's in the lead for best internet racer so far?

Old 03-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crazypainter
Who's in the lead for best internet racer so far?
Keyboard racing is fine if u can back it up on race day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So today is race day!!! LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!

Old 03-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

Ya'll forgive my excitement but I didn't think we had a chance pulling in there with a stock frame and no nitrous especially with all the winter hype about this race. Randall said he has not seen any brutal 450 drag frames yet and expects them to come out the wood work today. He also said THEBOM's drag frame is very fast and Choose said he wasn't even running nos on those passes so hopefully he has the drag frame class covered for us DS lovers. And Hopefully Randall has the stock frame class covered although they are allowing nos in that class too so he is an underdog running N/A. Once again this is why I was so stoked after hearing of his performance yesterday. Good luck to all DS owners.

Can you feel the drama!

Old 03-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have a good feeling about this![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Lets have some good old fashioned Louisiana style YFZ450 roadkill!!!! Hot sauce anyone?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

excitement yes indeed. this is like watching nascar and waiting to see the wrecks, i guess i should say this is a win win situation for me. my chassis is gonna be built on the way bombs performs, as for the heart of the beast that will take a few more races to see whos who. you all are lucky my 730 is back in kentucky because i would have come down there and wooped some a$$ in the over 300 lb jockey class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Sicily Island update...