CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

thanks to choosetolose

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks to choosetolose

Choose your family and the BOM'S family did a great job! It was nice to see all the Forum members that were there and hopefully next time I will have my DS bugs worked out.

Old 03-12-2006, 11:30 PM
Trailblazer

Its was a great get together the only thing i would change would be keeping the people back away from the drag track a little. I almost seen a little kid get hit on sat cause he was to close to the track. We cant always depend on parents to keep there kids out of harms way.

Old 03-12-2006, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

i'll second all of that. choose great job and good to see you and the fam.again. that was truly some southren hospitality!!! meaner , dollarbillz your bikes still look sick, dollar thats the first time ive seen your run right and bigbirds right when you get it lined out right that things sick. to all of you not there, the spider bike is so much cooler in person, im liking the new paint. thanks again!!

Old 03-13-2006, 11:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I too would like to thank THEBOM, his wife and also my wife for helping out so graciously with the sign-in. Its no secret that an event of this magnitude takes some serious work make it run as smooth as possible. We had 970 bikes at the park. I will get an accurate count on how many actually signed up to race. But if I had to guess, I would say in the 200-250 range. All things considered, I think the good out weighed the bad. Thanks again to all who contributed to such an amazing show. I dont want to start calling names because I know I would forget many. But my gratitude goes out to all.

Sincerly,
Scott Bennett

Old 03-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a DS870 that will flat out Shit and Git!

Scott, THEBOM, THEBOM's wife and everyone else running the show, I do say thank you for the hard work and an awesome event. Big Props!! It was a good time meeting all the forum members out there at the Clash.

Old 03-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks Choose, you put on a heck of a good event, look forward to next year.

FASTFATBOY, Thanks again for the heads up on this event we had a great time. It was great meeting you and your wife and friends, Did your wife get any pic's or vid's of our utility class races. I would would love to see them if you have any.

Who has vid's they can put up. My buddy and I were both racing in the same event and were unable to take pic's or videos. I would love to see some races vid's. Anyone?

Old 03-13-2006, 01:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Your quite welcome. But be aware that we will have a Fall Jamboree in October. We will set the dates ASAP. Stay tuned.

Also, 1bigdsrider and overrated will be working together to get the vids posted as soon as they can. I declared 1bigdsrider as the official Clash of the Titans camera man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2006, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah we are working on the vids. I haven't seen them yet, but I think we have all the races. Bear with me as I am catching up here at work, but we will get something up real soon. Hopefully by this weekend. I'll let you know.

Old 03-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

how did your Kenz built motor run OVERATED??

Old 03-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 344PV
how did your Kenz built motor run OVERATED??

I had a blast. I made it to the final four in the oem stock frame class, with Dollarbillz, SilverBullet, and Fast69's monster. I lined up with Dollar and he took me out with his mad a$$ driving skills and fast pu$$y-magnet bike. I was glad I made it that far. Also I was lucky that I didn't face up RUdy, cause that dude can ride, he got taken out by the DS and came in 5th. Top Secret had a great day.

Quick Reply: thanks to choosetolose