CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

thanks to choosetolose

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks to choosetolose

i would like to say thank you and all the others that were involved for getting this event together me and my bunch all had a great time and cant wait till the next time

Old 03-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider

i hope all that went had a safe trip home!

Old 03-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bigbird, I would also like to thank you and the other 31 forum members who came out and had a blast with the rest of us. Im not nobody. I just want to play a small part in this sport. I really think the DS's represented quite well with 222 in the OEM class and THEBOM in the Drag class. Tempers were flaring in the middle of the drag frame class and I think some people said and done things that they now wish they did not. But we are all human and do make mistakes...none of us are perfect. This race brought out the best and the worst in some folks...I think they know who they are. Many of them are still traveling home today. I hope that everyone does make it back home safe and plan to attend the next Clash of the Titans in October for the Fall Jamboree. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks Choose, there is alot that goes on behind one of these events and you did a great job with what you had. Hope this event will continue on in the future. Remember, dont let a poor looser get to you, theres always one in every crowd.

Also wanted to add, a huge thanks to The Bom and his family. His wife Donita and there daughter got everyone signed up and called the winners at the end of the track.

Bigbird, awesome meeting you. Hopefully you will have your Ds up and running for the next races in Oct. Made the trip fly by following you and your crew home.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

Choose,

To Lose
.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 08:21 PM
CED
Pro Rider

I agree,Choose did a hell of a job with what he had to work with.A thank you goes out to his wife and the Bom's wife and everyone else that helped .Sorry i didnt get to meet you Bigbird,maybe next time.It was good seeing everyone again.

Old 03-12-2006, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

Good time and thanks to all the guys

Old 03-12-2006, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

sure wish i could of made it... bigbird did u get to take my old bike? if so how'd she run?

Old 03-12-2006, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

1bigdsrider- was glad to get to meet you to-ya we made it home pretty fast my pilot likes to drive fast

ced - ya sorry i didnt get to meet ya maybe we will be back for planet sand and ill see ya there

ds650racer - ya i got her to runnin i just drove her around tryed to race once and ate some sand we have a pic of that i will put it on my pic page later lol

Old 03-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I second and third all the thanks. My wife and I had a great time even though I got a good spankin from that blue "utility" lol. I got a chance to meet CED and 1 big ds rider along with many others. We are planning on making the trip again in October if at all possible. See all of you guys later. Hope everyone gets home safe and can make it back again.

Quick Reply: thanks to choosetolose