CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Oregon Dune Ride again

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 11:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oregon Dune Ride again

I am glad to hear that. I have been wanting some matte finish plastics myself but haven't wanted to spend the money.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2006, 12:39 PM
Range Rover

FYI, for those of you who are trying to keep up with Dell's black Raptor, that bike is using fuel additives, i.e. Fast Forward, might try running some of that good stuff.....not to mention that bike looks OEM, but its had a lot of weight shaved off of it.

Old 03-31-2006, 02:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
FYI, for those of you who are trying to keep up with Dell's black Raptor, that bike is using fuel additives, i.e. Fast Forward, might try running some of that good stuff.....not to mention that bike looks OEM, but its had a lot of weight shaved off of it.
That is true. Lots of fast forward. He is 350 lbs wet. (his bike is, anyway) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2006, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Glad to hear it Keith. Maybe you will be able to make it for the April ride!!!! Get that puppy back togeather and lets us know how she roars...

And Ron, it is very difficult to determine whose bike would be faster when all I ever see is the roost of the other guy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I don't have anything to prove to other DS owners. I am on the Yamaha warpath..............but I do hear matte finish plastics is the "in" thing now.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Anytime you want to take the 730 and roost someone, you just say the word.
Im the same way, I dont mind getting beat by another ds. I just like to make the spoiled 15yr old punk kids with no shirt or helmet, you know the ones when you line up and they have that smirk on their face. I like to make them cry![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I imagine them running home to mommy crying about how Scatterbrain got sand in their eyes! Boo hoo! They better have their **** together. Im out for blood this season. Ive been sitting for almost three month's with nothing to do but wait for parts. Im ready to hand out some a$$ kickins.

Sorry about that rant above. Sometimes I get carried away! Im goin to the shop and start getting her back together. I want to hear it run on sunday!

Old 04-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

That is a really good idea. Get about 3 lengths ahead then gradually move over in front of them. I bet they go get some gear on after a couple passes like that! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] OUCH!

Old 04-01-2006, 04:39 AM
Pro Rider

I remember when I first got into this sport a few years ago, Ive had that happen to me. ( pulled in front of and roosted) I still remember the the puke who did it. If I run into him again I will give him a whole new meaning to exfoiliation! (spelling?) His tattoos will be nothing more than a faded memory. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2006, 07:01 AM
Pro Rider

Thats the #1 reason I'm putting on the Nitrous, a-holes like that are gunna get surprised this spring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I had a Banshee do that to me this last weekend. I have a chronic illness which involves not being able to let out of the throttle. I got sanded the whole way up the hill!

Old 04-01-2006, 12:29 PM
Range Rover

I had a Banshee do that to me this last weekend. I have a chronic illness which involves not being able to let out of the throttle. I got sanded the whole way up the hill!

NUT, thats all the more reason why you need to install that NO2, so your chronic illness doesn't get all those tatoos sand blasted off
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy

NUT, thats all the more reason why you need to install that NO2, so your chronic illness doesn't get all those tatoos sand blasted off
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Remember those Banshees that totally dusted me down at Horsefalls? lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That was the worst! I still am finding sand in places frm that run!

Wait a minute.......!!!!! That was you that dusted me this last weekend when I was on the 700R!!! It wasn't a Banshee after all! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Oregon Dune Ride again