CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Stealth Bomb-er

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Dont worry, BigDaddy, I will be on site and on duty at the Planet Races.

As for making sure Sand doesnt loose his pocket change. Im taking his crown bottle until after the races!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Come on Mike!!! You and mama said I cant party till Sat night after the race!!! LOOK OUT SAT........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

I heard that Crown wasn't allowed in state...... Locals didn't know how to open the bag. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

just joshin'

Maybe we should have someone hold his money for him. Kind of like when we were kids, remember?

Glen, got the package. Thanks, and I found a bushing sorta like the one you sent. I'll get something made and I'll send it back to ya. That way you can produce more pretty easy. I'm sure that one of them will be real close. Thanks again for everything. You're kindness will be returned 10fold.

Do well in LA, and then we'll go clean up at pismo in June. Let's see if we can get 222 and MrHP out there. I'll have my toy box if ya'll need a place to crash. Sorry for jumpin' ahead. Let's get this next one under our belts. Time for some monkey-stompin!

Old 03-23-2006, 01:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Dont worry Mike we will put a coon azz woopin on em LOL PUT THAT IN THE BANK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 03:03 AM
Range Rover
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Hey bajabomber pull the corn cob out your butt and relax life to short to run around with your head up your ****.Its the name of the game we just like blowing off steam but we still keep it real. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey AZSAND...why don't you pull the stick out of your *** and relax. You get on here(not just you, everyone) and have to start pissing matches as to who's quad is faster/better looking/has more money into it and so on.....Who gives a ****. You have a quad to ride it and have fun, that's that. All this crap takes the fun out of riding and racing. My $.02

BTW Sandbomber...I Love what you've done with the DS...I just think that a DS should look like a DS, that's all.

Old 03-23-2006, 04:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Looks great Glenn.

I wish I could make it this weekend but we just couldnt get it together. To much other stuff goin on.

You guys go get em!! I will wait to see the results. Planet sand is literally gonna get bombarded by the single cyls.

Baja- I havnt heard of any bragging about $$ or anything of the such... Most here in this thread are modest. Especially Glenn. So whatcho talkin bout willis?

Old 03-23-2006, 09:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Dont worry Mike we will put a coon azz woopin on em LOL PUT THAT IN THE BANK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Wow, Thats like Babe Ruth calling his shot. Now you have to win the title.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 09:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Originally posted by: sandbomber
They certainly got it coming.....just hide and watch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 09:38 AM
Trailblazer
Default Stealth Bomb-er

How?

...identical (70) cousins...

How?

Old 03-23-2006, 09:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

Originally posted by: RainingCloud
How?

...identical (70) cousins...

How?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2006, 10:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Stealth Bomb-er

RainingCloud. I can speak for alot of forum members. Please, stop hi-jacking all the threads. Make your own thread and you and whoever wants, can have it.

Quick Reply: Stealth Bomb-er